My first WRX...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My first WRX... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ..some guys say chicks can't drive...I beg to differ. I'm sick of following housewives with SUVS and baby seats and ...

My first WRX...

..some guys say chicks can't drive...I beg to differ. I'm sick of following housewives with SUVS and baby seats and cafe ezpresso lattes with cell phones. any opinions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs down Anybody Home Tonight...

////or is everybody watching Neckcar? QUESTION? is Kasey Kahne gay? Any body know the answer to this?

Quote Originally Posted by sekretskwirl02
    ..some guys say chicks can't drive...I beg to differ. I'm sick of following housewives with SUVS and baby seats and cafe ezpresso lattes with cell phones. any opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by sekretskwirl02
    I'm going to assume you are a girl.
    Anyway, I'm going to have to go ahead and not beg to differ. I got behind a #@%@# lane squatter yesterday and weaved around them. As soon as I got beside them, low and behold, a chick on a cell phone not paying a bit of peripheral attention. I've also been cut off by a girl on her cell phone before.
    I'm not going to say all out chicks can't drive, but much like when a girl 'knows she's good looking', when they get on the cell phone at the same time they are behind the wheel, they are absolutely useless. Another time of total uselessness is when they are in traffic putting on their #@&%ing make up. If you have to put on your makeup in the car, get your ass out of bed earlier and do it at your house because...
    1. No one wants to see what a pre-make up butter face you have.
    2. No one wants to be endangered by some skank paying attention to her vanity mirror and not the road.
    Since you didn't mention it in your post, I'm going to assume you have a WRX. If so, then you are already not one of those bad driving females. Congrats on your acquisition and welcome to the club!!
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Some people go through their whole lives wondering if they ever made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan

Outlaw auto trans = no cell phones!

Quote Originally Posted by mike05STi
    I'm going to assume you are a girl.
    Anyway, I'm going to have to go ahead and not beg to differ. I got behind a #@%@# lane squatter yesterday and weaved around them. As soon as I got beside them, low and behold, a chick on a cell phone not paying a bit of peripheral attention. I've also been cut off by a girl on her cell phone before.
    I'm not going to say all out chicks can't drive, but much like when a girl 'knows she's good looking', when they get on the cell phone at the same time they are behind the wheel, they are absolutely useless. Another time of total uselessness is when they are in traffic putting on their #@&%ing make up. If you have to put on your makeup in the car, get your ass out of bed earlier and do it at your house because...
    1. No one wants to see what a pre-make up butter face you have.
    2. No one wants to be endangered by some skank paying attention to her vanity mirror and not the road.
    Since you didn't mention it in your post, I'm going to assume you have a WRX. If so, then you are already not one of those bad driving females. Congrats on your acquisition and
    welcome to the club!!
    If everyone drove a stick most would find it harder to talk on a cell phone.

Women just seem to be more into things other than driving, (while they are driving) which makes them believe they have time to chat, put on make up, or just wonder why their life is the way it is.

Most guys just think about driving while we're behind the wheel.

Go figure!
    Duplicolor, "Scratch Fix 2 in 1" Pewter met. #NG GM 490
    is a perfect match touch up paint for the stock (newer style) '05+ gun metal wheels.

My absolute biggest pet-peeve is reading, how the FU** can you read when you are driving. It is usually men, unfortunately, but when I see someone doing that it makes me nuts. I cant imagine trying to read while driving....

Quote Originally Posted by Houstonwrx
    My absolute biggest pet-peeve is reading, how the FU** can you read when you are driving. It is usually men, unfortunately, but when I see someone doing that it makes me nuts. I cant imagine trying to read while driving....
    No joke..I saw a guy on the freeway with a laptop in his lap..duhh...with a movie on it. While doing that feat, he also had a book in his right hand. He kept switching from the road to the movie and then back to the book. Needless to say I accelerated far away from him, I didn't want to die!
    2006 SGM STi Cobb Stage II

Quote Originally Posted by Just Be
    If everyone drove a stick most would find it harder to talk on a cell phone.

Women just seem to be more into things other than driving, (while they are driving) which makes them believe they have time to chat, put on make up, or just wonder why their life is the way it is.

Most guys just think about driving while we're behind the wheel.

Go figure!
    What, you can't steer with your knees? And we all know women can multi-task and men can't.

Sincerely,
    Devil's Advocate
    Last edited by lotarg; 05-21-2006 at 02:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.