Newbie pix... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Newbie pix... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Speedette I wasn't speaking to you directly. And sorry, I'm chill now. I've just been uptight since ...

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    I wasn't speaking to you directly. And sorry, I'm chill now. I've just been uptight since I found out my man is going to a strip club this Wednesday.
    we all need a little love in our lives
    "I can resist everything except temptation."
    www.subarunited.com
    www.dirtyimpreza.com
    www.corruptmotors.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    what's wrong with that...if you can't trust him around a bunch of strippers, where CAN you trust him?
    Meh, it's true, I can totally trust him.

I'm just going through your typical "Emotional Girl" cycle:
    Sadness --> Loneliness --> Insecurity --> Anger --> Revenge --> Murder --> Disposal --> Innocence --> Tolerance --> Happiness
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    Meh, it's true, I can totally trust him.

I'm just going through your typical "Emotional Girl" cycle:
    Sadness --> Loneliness --> Insecurity --> Anger --> Revenge --> Murder --> Disposal --> Innocence --> Tolerance --> Happiness
    ^aunt flo in town ?
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Throwing in the towel...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    Quite easily. (I'm getting dangerously close to 40)

We're just messing around with you. Don't take it all so personally. There seems to have been a few new folks here recently that have used their first post to announce that their WRX's are highly modified, though they only have a BOV, CAI, or other inconsequential mod. Saying that to an audience consisting of folks that have turbo/injector upgrades and tuned cars comes across kinda funny. You said that your car is a sleeper in your first post of the thread...for me that carries the implication that you have real power under the hood, and an understated exterior. Sorry if I misunderstood.

What a professional and civil approach to things.... I don't like it. I guess that comes with age

..... Yea.... there were a LOT of misunderstandings up in here so far, but whatever. There are a lot of cool people in here & I know that there's a lot that I can learn & the shyt talking really doesn't bother me, I can take it... but I will dish it out too!! OH to that other guy who asked about the web site. A lot of our guys in out CC are deployed right now so when/IF they come back I'll throw you guys some links & pic.s! This seems like a cool stie to chill @ & learn from.... Later...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234