Newbie here...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Newbie here... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sup... I'm new to this site, but I try to hit up the subie forums when I can (or when ...

Newbie here...

Sup... I'm new to this site, but I try to hit up the subie forums when I can (or when these government PC will let us), but I've always wanted a WRX. I was stationed in japan for 2 1/2 years & the import scene is real heavy over there so if you're into it you'll learn alot. Since then I've had an 89' TT Supra, 2nd gen GST Eclipse, & about 4 months ago I bought an 02' WRX ( trying to get a STI short block swap), but I hope to have a lot done to it before the winter comes. We have a CC here at our 2 bases & like 90% of us are import heads. A lot of our main people are deployed right now, but by the time they get back we can get back into auto crossing & hitting the trails. There's a lot I don't know about tuning my WRX, but hopefully this site could enlighten me a little on some shyt. Later......

Shawn...

Vise-Prez Team Sinical
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIMG0020.JPG  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have a friend named danny stationed in japan in the navy......but that is of little matter, well to start you will need some sort of EM....accessport by cobb is preferred.....look into UTEC as well..... they all have maps..... and custom tuning features

Welcome!
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

Cobbz...

... After my swap I'll probably be up in here a lot asking about tuning help!

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

Post up some pics of your rides (past and present) when you can!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

lets see the wrx with some nice japan backrounds !!! and greetings i dont even own a wrx...yet..but i signed up to learn my ass off so when i do get one ill be properly educated

and heather that sig made me laugh were not all like that thou most of us are actually very chill people you just got to get to know us lol
    04 FXT 5mt
    New England F4
    buy my car pleeeeese http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=150452

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Very pleased to have you aboard.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.