What does a WRX compare to with other cars? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on What does a WRX compare to with other cars? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by lotarg They are the most rounded of any car I know. Yes initially, then typical participants in ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by lotarg
    They are the most rounded of any car I know.
    Yes initially, then typical participants in SRT4 vs. xxx threads drive them into trees and make them very angular with indentations and jagged edges.

In all seriousness though, I agree. The Impreza is our family car and I commute in an MR2. The Impreza is only a mediocre family car, mind you, but the WRX version is very capable and that makes up for it unless you really need extra leg room in the back etc.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yea the cars u owned..
    ok i owned the mr2 turbo k its fast but 2 seater and is a bit** to work on and burns oil after time
    300zx ok cool TT .. why not get a VR4 basicly the same car every ones mom and brother own a Z

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by silent765
    yea the cars u owned..
    ok i owned the mr2 turbo k its fast but 2 seater and is a bit** to work on and burns oil after time
    300zx ok cool TT .. why not get a VR4 basicly the same car every ones mom and brother own a Z
    The 300ZX was no picnic, but the reasons not to get a VR4 are things like water pumps etc. Not reliable and not sorted for a car that sold for a good sum of money new. So you'd need the Mitsu and you'd need a dedicated tow vehicle.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Registered User TheFugitiveMind's Avatar
    i agree here with the posts saying that the wrx is a well rounded car..

i use my WRX as a daily driver to school/work. its its plenty fun for me. its got just the right amount of comfort i need...(seats, auto AC, power wondows and locks etc..) its a pretty safe car...driver and pass airbags+side airbags.

it also looks cool, its got enough power to have fun on the weekends on the track or canyons. Subaru has GREAT aftermarket support!!!! it can be easily modded to handle way better and can be modded to make more power.

since its AWD you can use it in the snow or rain or any other conditions and feel secure....

overall its an awesome car!! and i would highly reccomend it to anyone that needs a versitile car!!

hopes this helps!
    2006 Aspen White STi
    Stage 2 Open Source Road Tune
    A bunch of bushings from TiC

If there is a car on god's green earth fastAr than a srt-4, I certianly don't want to be on the street at the same time /chills/

dude, whatever you do, do not tangle with an srt-4. you have no idea...
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

oh dear god all minghty srt4's rofl thoes are some ugly cars they look ugly feel cheap interior is ugly basicly why spend 16k for something that is a ugly boat i mean i personally thought about getting a SRT but then i actully test drove one and all that nothing compares.. to a suby

a srt is nothing impressive every kid has one and the main reason they buy one is to show off to there little friends

Quote Originally Posted by dsel
    If there is a car on god's green earth fastAr than a srt-4, I certianly don't want to be on the street at the same time /chills/

dude, whatever you do, do not tangle with an srt-4. you have no idea...
    you're kidding right?
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

Quote Originally Posted by 240toSTi
    you're kidding right?
    Nope. They are T3H fAsT4RRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111one11111 111111eleventy11111111111111
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by 240toSTi
    you're kidding right?
    I am hardly brave enough to joke about teh fastAr.
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

Quote Originally Posted by dsel
    I am hardly brave enough to joke about teh fastAr.
    then in that case...i'm gonna go jump on the srt-4 bandwagon!! who's with me?
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

Mopar!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123