Hey guys! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Hey guys! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Brents Welcome! I love going to TN to hit the dragon!!! What a fun road!! i may ...

Quote Originally Posted by Brents
    Welcome! I love going to TN to hit the dragon!!! What a fun road!!
    i may hit the dragon this weekend in the WRX..probably saturday if the weather is ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by StatixNWH
    Hey all, im new here and currently looking for a wrx.....a little about myself...im 17 years old, ive been born and raised in Tennessee, and my name is David....ive owned 3 cars including a 93 300zx NA, a mr2 turbo with some mods and a 300zx TT with some mods i recently sold....ive been into Imports since i was about 11 years old....any information I should know about WRX's such as problems or reliability issues would be greatly appreciated...Thanks guys and I hope to learn alot about wrx's around here....cya later

--David

If you are looking for a WRX, just let me know. I just got a black 2002 with about 50,000, 1 owner, lady owned, bone stock, new tires. i also have a 2004 premium package as far as used goes.

New TR's start around $22,500 for forum members.

feel free to stop in and say hi if you are in the knoxville area sometime.

I live in sumner county....lil town called White House.....i got rid of the Z just becasue it wasnt a really good idea to have through college...also i made around 3 grand off the deal...

Didn't know there were any rich kids in White House... I thought they all lived in Hendersonville...
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome David!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

my brother in law lives in hendersonville...

Quote Originally Posted by GraysonSubaru
    I just sold a black STI with silver wheels to a girl in nashville a couple of weeks ago...you will probably see it roaming around. she had mod plans for it.
    Was she hot? I assume you told her about the site?

Quote Originally Posted by Herknav
    Didn't know there were any rich kids in White House... I thought they all lived in Hendersonville...
    Nope, most of them live in Brentwood and Cool Springs (the Beverly Hills of Nashville)
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Some people go through their whole lives wondering if they ever made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan

no, not rich....just know how to save money

no, not rich....just know how to save money

Uhuh... save money from WHAT? You have had 3 cars in 2 years. Noone pays unskilled labor that much money.
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

Quote Originally Posted by mike05STi
    Nope, most of them live in Brentwood and Cool Springs (the Beverly Hills of Nashville)
    Yeah, but that's in Davidson...

save money from work....buy car...make sure you get the same money out of it....wreck car, make sure insurance gives you what you paid for the car....then for the TTZ...sell car and make a 3grand profit

save money from work....buy car...make sure you get the same money out of it....wreck car, make sure insurance gives you what you paid for the car....then for the TTZ...sell car and make a 3grand profit

you are good at saving your parents money, and wrecking cars for insurance money?

please don't get a WRX.

ugh here we go again....every forum i go into thinks that my parents buy my stuff.....let me be the 1st to tell you, my parents have only helped me in one way..my first car they helped me with 2400 dollars....i paid 3400 for my first Z, which was a POS and spend a grand trying to repair it, and sold it for 2400....the means my parent help went to the drain....that left me with about 4 grand of money i still had left over.....saved up, found a mr2 turbo for 6 grand, bought it.....wrecked it, insurance gave me 6 grand.....so then i had 6 grand saved.....found the TTZ for 5500 dollars with bad paint, bought it repainted it......sold it for 9500....that means i had 10k....been saving, i have 12grand now.....where is my parents help commin in? i dont see it, thanks

and another thing....just caused i wrecked a mid engine, RWD car, thats hard as hell to drive when your rear tires get into grass going 50mph, dosent mean i cant drive.....you would have wrecked too im sure...

It doesn't appear that this is another Fadi, some kids actually deserve some things. He seems like a nice guy to me who doesn't need to be blasted over what you THINK are the circumstances of him getting a wrx. I didnt have a car when I was that age, but I am sure not going to hold that against him by insinuating that he is another spoiled rich kid who is going to shame other wrx owners. Good luck man.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast