Finally, the time has come!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Finally, the time has come! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; After lurking and occasionally posting, I'm making the jump into the Subie world. Originally thinking of getting a bugeye, and ...

Finally, the time has come!

After lurking and occasionally posting, I'm making the jump into the Subie world. Originally thinking of getting a bugeye, and then a blobeye....but finally coming to my senses and getting the blobeye STI!

No...i don't have the car yet so no pics. lol. I do however have my financing set up with my credit union, have insurance set up with my agent, etc. Now i just need to sell my Crx and find the right STI!

What I'm most looking forward to is having a car that isn't from the 80's. Don't get me wrong, i love my 89 Crx...but after having it stolen once, broken into three times, and vandalized once...it's time to let it go.

Aside from that, girls find it harder to appreciate an 80's honda with no AC, no power steering, no ABS, manual windows/locks, etc. I've realized that at age 23, it's time to get rid of the high school street racing super kewl honduh for something that fits me nowadays.

So onward with my quest for the STI now that i have almost everything squared away!

The other brokers at the mortgage company i work for always give me crap about how i'm the only one with a car in the parking lot that looks like it belongs over at a high school (maybe it's the barbados yellow paint?lol).

I'm planning on putting $6k down along with whatever i can get outta my Crx. Hopefully I can find a white STI...as i think white with gold rims and a carbon fiber trunk & hood would look just oh so sexy!

Can't wait to mod it and show my buddy and his EVO that he's not going to be the fastest car in our circle of friends anymore!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cool mang!

That EVO is still probably going to nose you out.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

cool, goodluck on your car search
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

straightline wise, depends on the generation
    '06 wrx wr-blue

Peachypumpkincheeks

Congrats man! We've all done the upgrade-to-the-STi financial calculation a million times! You're a lucky one!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.