new lurker!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on new lurker! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; whats up Subaru owners just thought i'd stop by and introduce myself! Im currently a lurker since i dont have ...

new lurker!

whats up Subaru owners just thought i'd stop by and introduce myself! Im currently a lurker since i dont have a WRX yet but in a few months when i get back from the desert i'll be trading in my 03 GTS for the new 06 WRX TR. So anyone with advice on where to start with mods would like to drop some knowledge on me feel free to! This will be my first FI car so i have no experience with tuning...thanks for any help

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome!

If you were truly a lurker you would not have posted!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

POSER!!!!!!!!

oh, and welcome
    New England F4
    www.OddTopic.net - my pet project, come say hello!
    '02 BUGEYE
    "One's level of fear is directly proportional to their preparedness for it's source"
    -Me

DO A FRIGGIN SEARCH!!!

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

I take it you're in the armed forces? Please indulge us with more info! And good luck with getting your very own WRX!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.