Moving on up to STi
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Moving on up to STi within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well right now I'm in the Subaru dealership at this very moment. I am in the process of trading in ...

Moving on up to STi

Well right now I'm in the Subaru dealership at this very moment. I am in the process of trading in my celica for a 06 white STi.
    Right now the salesman in talking to my bank holder in order to get a payoff on the Celica. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well, good luck!

OT: what kind of phone/pda are you posting from?
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

I'm posting from my Sidekick 2 and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TRDCeli04
    I'm posting from my Sidekick 2 and thanks.

I too have a sidekick 2
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

For real got to represent. Right now I'm talking to the salesman about the monthly payments. I'm looking payments under 500 right now. We'll see.

Good luck man
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

Thanks.

try to get at or under invoice on the STI. dont just shop the payment..they can move numbers around and still hit the payment. shop the bottom line... sale price of their car minus trade for yours, plus payoff, taxes, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

Quote Originally Posted by TRDCeli04
    For real got to represent. Right now I'm talking to the salesman about the monthly payments. I'm looking payments under 500 right now. We'll see.
    I borrowed 28,500 for my '05 STi. Term is 66 months, interest rate was a pretty decent 6.99 and my payments are 538 and some change. I seriously doubt you will get a payment below $500 unless the car is a few thousand less than what I bought mine for, AND you finance it for at least 6 years, AND your credit is as good as mine (at the time of applying) OR, you put a huge enough down payment to rework all the aforementioned things into your lien amount to make it under 500. Good luck with that! :thumbup
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Some people go through their whole lives wondering if they ever made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by mike05STi
    I borrowed 28,500 for my '05 STi. Term is 66 months, interest rate was a pretty decent 6.99 and my payments are 538 and some change. I seriously doubt you will get a payment below $500 unless the car is a few thousand less than what I bought mine for, AND you finance it for at least 6 years, AND your credit is as good as mine (at the time of applying) OR, you put a huge enough down payment to rework all the aforementioned things into your lien amount to make it under 500. Good luck with that! :thumbup

remember he has has a trade in as well so if he has equity, it could put him borrowing less money so it could definitely be possible to get under $500 if he is in good shape with his car depending what trade in value is vs his loan payoff.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.