how many headlights

This is a discussion on how many headlights within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so, just about how many headlights are out there that will make my 03 WRX look better without having to ...

how many headlights

so, just about how many headlights are out there that will make my 03 WRX look better without having to hassle when i install them (seems like leveling the beam is the hardest for the JDM ones), I just want HID-like brightness for night driving and smoked out look (if you guys know any tricks to do this cheaper, please let me know). thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mokinbird87
    so, just about how many headlights are out there that will make my 03 WRX look better without having to hassle when i install them (seems like leveling the beam is the hardest for the JDM ones), I just want HID-like brightness for night driving and smoked out look (if you guys know any tricks to do this cheaper, please let me know). thanks.
    For the smoked look try searching for the Koji mod. It'll show you how to paint the housing black on the stockers.
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

the prodrives and morettes look good...and you can get them with EDM beam patterns. they ain't cheap, but they also have H7 projectors for low beams, which are easy to convert to OEM HID....both kinds are about $700 a set. the Morettes have parts that can be painted to match your body color.

prodrives

morettes (painted)
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself