Accord V6 trade in?

This is a discussion on Accord V6 trade in? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am considering a new WRX and have a few questions, hoping someone here can help. I presently have an ...

Accord V6 trade in?

I am considering a new WRX and have a few questions, hoping someone here can help. I presently have an 04 Accord V6 6 speed, and while I am happy with it, the lack of traction drives me nuts off the line. I notice a lot of people on here talking about 5k clutch dumps to get good times, but I was wondering what kind of times you can expect with a "normal" but aggressive launch. Also, does anyone know what kind of times you can expect with auto as opposed to stick?
    Any V6 Accord converts out there?
    I am also considering the Legacy GT, any feelings on performance differences between WRX and LGT?
    I have been reading through these posts for days, very informative!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hi, I am a former owner of a V6 manual Accord. Sold her last year for a STi. I have to say that I never regretted it.

Hopefully some of the other guys or gals on this site will be able to help you with speed times. I don't go to tracks so I won't know and I am not going to just drop numbers.

In fact, do a search. There were many posts on peeps that posted their times.

Good luck...
    Looks are everything...