Hey everyone
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hey everyone within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well I am a new member of clubWRX.net and hopefully this week a new owner of either an 06 WRX ...

Hey everyone

Well I am a new member of clubWRX.net and hopefully this week a new owner of either an 06 WRX or an 05 STi. I currenty have an 05 GTI and i personally hate it. The thing feels like bucket. and im bored of the tiny turbo and tiny engine. Before the GTI i owned a 300zx (which i still own but is in my drive way in need of a new clutch, brakes, and struts), which is a raw car. If you've ever driven a sports car you know what i mean, you want a car you can connect with (yea yea lol bring on the flames). But anyways before i stray off subject, I will most likely be getting an 06 WRX for insurance purposes. So is there anything i should be looking for, and any tips on packages i should spring for. I want to get the luxury package and leave it at that.

And what are the differences between the TR and the regular. From what i can see its just minor stuff.

Also whats everyones feel about the 06 over the 05.....is it uninamous (spelling?) that the new 06's are better?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the club!
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

Wow you guys are fast....i only wish getting through the car buying process was as fast as this.

Welcome

Personally, I'd go for the 05 STi, but I might be a little biased. The STi has better drivetrain and suspension, but it does have higher insurance. Either way, you'll be happy with your choice. Good luck man!
    2006 SGM STi Cobb Stage II

welcome, get the 06 wrx 2.5>2.0
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

Tough choice you have....both are different and yet, similar. But they're both Subarus, so either one will be the right choice!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.