Gaining Interest For Club Sponsorship - HELP!

This is a discussion on Gaining Interest For Club Sponsorship - HELP! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey Everyone, I will be going in front of "the man" monday to get approval to sponsor the club and ...

Gaining Interest For Club Sponsorship - HELP!

Hey Everyone,

I will be going in front of "the man" monday to get approval to sponsor the club and offer everyone a discount, and - not just a little one - on anything Subaru OEM. I did it in the past for www.mr2oc.com for irontoad and helped thousands.
    What Im looking for is just someone to give me a + or a couple words so I may print this out and present that there is a need to sponsor!

Mods if I am breaking a rule please let me know, but I really want us to be a part of ClubWRX, as I see JSC Speed is, and we are right in the same town!

Thanks everyone!
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

I think your best first move is to become an official ClubWRX Vendor (PM the admin-- BlazinWRX).

Forums are like 'word-of-mouth' but on paper. Most members are drawn to forums to seek advice on modding...everyone always wants their car to be faster, handle better, look cool, etc. Not only do people ask what parts to get and what brand to look at, but they ask WHO to buy from! As a ClubWRX vendor you'll be one step ahead of the competition. Often, members seek out merchandise in our own Vendor Forum because these vendors are automatically perceived as better than the competition because they took the time to become an integral part of the Subaru enthusiast community. And having a company representative frequent this forum offering advice and solutions puts you in direct contact with your consumers. For example--a member is unhappy with the sound of their WRX and they want it to be louder. You come in and suggest they should look at _____ and _____ exhausts. Then you can let them know that you can sell them that exhaust at a discount. That's pretty much a gauranteed sale. Being a vendor in such a tight-knit community filled with such a brand-loyal, active target market can really launch a business. Good vendors recieve praise and referrals on the forum. Bad vendors receive negative feedback and have even been driven out of business.

In conclusion, if you're going to put in the time and effort to become not just a Vendor, but a part of this community you will be lightyears ahead of the competition.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

thank you speedette

I really like the way you put it, and that is exactly the ammo i need! Being a fellow member wants me to have this as well. Cars are what I do, and being an active member and supporter of what i do makes it worth it going to work everyday! To think looking up problems and helping people with their cars is well..fun for me! So thanks for the info!
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a