Hoping to own a WRX of my own. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Hoping to own a WRX of my own. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by GuishinWRX Ive been reading through the forums, and have read that the 06 wrx's have a poor ...

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by GuishinWRX
    Ive been reading through the forums, and have read that the 06 wrx's have a poor paint job...I think I can deal with the poor paint job, but I dont know if I can deal with the whole rattle problem.
    As for the issue with the poor paint, apparently all subies have crappy paint that swirls and chips easily. I deal with it (hell, I don't even notice), and I'd say 85% of the people here don't let the paint-issue bother them. Probably the only people who really even care are habitual complainers and neurotic waxers. So if you can 'deal with' it too, then rock on.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

when i get my rex i plan on custom painting it anyways. i dont like orginal..... unless its all white.. then maybe
    no brains... no headaches

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    +1

And modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!

Oh and and welcome to The Club!!!!
    Hehe consider this a siggy NOW Heather
    O and yeah get the manual wrx. I am getting a suby soon too and even though i dont know how to drive stick yet i went to test drive one LOL and i still like it more then the auto already even know i just got the car in 1st gear...but i shall practice more. Get the manual you wont regret it just pretend it be like a exercise for ur feet on the freeway u know?
    Last edited by dragonwrx1; 05-08-2006 at 10:17 AM.
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12