From MR2 turbo to WRX... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on From MR2 turbo to WRX... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; relent. you got a 03wrx? i beleive you'd be in the " bugeye'd" mafia. 04/05's are blobeye...

relent. you got a 03wrx? i beleive you'd be in the " bugeye'd" mafia. 04/05's are blobeye
    no brains... no headaches

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jTe_WrX
    relent. you got a 03wrx? i beleive you'd be in the " bugeye'd" mafia. 04/05's are blobeye
    AHHHH the bugeye'd mafia.. Am I a member? Do I have a #? Very cool. How do I get a number? I guess today maybe Ill get my personal um Avatar up as well as my bugeye'd #...

Blue_Eyez --- on www.mr2oc.com i was ReLenTLessMR2, and also MR2Beyond.... but also CraigieB was my co-worker, and Im sure he is still big on there.

How can I make my 2.0t a little more "ballsie" without throwing a code or killing my warranty..(only got 30,000)? Well maybe I better search that...dont flame me good people!

Boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless
    Lee,

Very cool, so your not far away! We have a thing here with Subaru called the Subaru Mid-Atlantic Motorsports day that Subaru is hosting in Westhampton NJ (their main parts center) trying to get a cruise there...hmmm

AW11!!!!! Awesome, my boss at Thompson Toyota completely restored one from the ground up at Thompson Toyota...very fun car! SC...woohoo!

Yeah so far Fred Beans is really willing to go out for the clubs, I we do GTO's and other places, but me and my partner here are looking to sponsor this site soon, but this is my personal handle here so please mods dont boot me!

I really look forward to being part of the AWD turbo crew, whole new ball park then the mid ship turbo RWD.
    Sounds cool, hopefully you guys do sponsor the site, maybe we could get some clubrex discounts
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

Quote Originally Posted by LeeC
    Sounds cool, hopefully you guys do sponsor the site, maybe we could get some clubrex discounts
    Oh we will be, so definitley good things to look forward to, any quick suggestions on what WRX owners want from a dealership so we can get an idea? Please dont boot me for asking.

Also how do I post pics of my car here for all to see, id search but im at work and have to be quick about it if you know what i mean lol!
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

welcome, congrats on your new ride
    Quote Originally Posted by Relentless
    Also how do I post pics of my car here for all to see, id search but im at work and have to be quick about it if you know what i mean lol!
    when you post reply scroll down to "manage attachments" and you can upload you pics there, or www.photobucket.com
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

Thanks Everyone

So yeah Im looking to make my 2.0 put out 300, thats my goal. Any quick words of advice? Since I work at Subaru, I always hear of the infamous p1041 code, when it comes to doing anything...and as I have 30,000 and Im under warranty is there anything to get my car spooling a lil quicker and stronger without bumping into issues...from my searches it seems like putting any kind of intake or FMIC --- will require a stand alone....I used AEM on my MR2..whats a good subie one? Man I must be new..

Also Im looking at a the June issue of Subie Sport and I must say I cant wait to see Julie Stepan as she is gorgeous. Westhampton here I come!
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

I Support ClubWRX
    What job do you do at Beans?

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    What job do you do at Beans?
    i am parts superman for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, and Subaru (hwahwa)
    Resist...Defy...

fred beans has a contract with my company for computer tech support. Thats what i do in cali. If you ever have a computer question, give me a call and i'll see about fixing you up. If you are able to get access to the LSI program which your dealership has, that would enable me to help you out...just figured i would offer since we both got subaru. The LSI program has my number in it, if you ever have a question.

~J
    i really just dont know which one to buy i know the td04 spools fast but a lil less whp than the GT40R... Hmmm i really just don't know, I'm afarid the td04 will break my tranny so i think i'll just go with the 40r.

Quote Originally Posted by Once an Altima
    fred beans has a contract with my company for computer tech support. Thats what i do in cali. If you ever have a computer question, give me a call and i'll see about fixing you up. If you are able to get access to the LSI program which your dealership has, that would enable me to help you out...just figured i would offer since we both got subaru. The LSI program has my number in it, if you ever have a question.

~J
    you dont work with reynolds and reynolds do you?
    Resist...Defy...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12