Just picked up an 02 PSM WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Just picked up an 02 PSM WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just got my 2002 WRX today and I love it!!!!! PSM with the cloth interior, wing, and factory boost ...

Just picked up an 02 PSM WRX

I just got my 2002 WRX today and I love it!!!!! PSM with the cloth interior, wing, and factory boost gauge.

Its lightly modified, with an Invidia cat-back, Turboxs up-pipe, 18 Konig wheels, kartboy shortshifter and bushings with the Momo subaru shift knob.

My plans right now are to buff it next week, as well as fix a few things. The intercooler is missing a bolt, the heatshield is missing from the downpipe so I am just going to make a temporary one (whenever I get around to it). All four of the wheels have curb rash so I am painting them, but I can not decide between black or gold (I pshoped each, lemme know what you think!).

As far as further modifying, that will have to wait a bit as I paid the full price w/o a loan or anything. Soon a buddy of mine is having a tranny built for his 04 so I am hoping to steal his gears . Other than that I might spring for a downpipe.

Sorry for the lengthy post but I am just excited about the car!!

-Mark

P.S. - I have a 96 Acura Integra for sale if anyone is interested. Green 2 door/ tan cloth interior. 99k automatic all maintenece, new tires (2500 mi or so) / timing belt (8k)/ brake pads (8k), fresh oil change (at 98400). NADA average value $5500 Edmunds for Average condition $4500, asking $4500. Once I wash it and get some pics its going in the for sale forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 56_1.JPG   56_1-gold wheels.jpg   56_1-black wheels.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats and welcome!
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

Welcome to the club. Nice silver bugeye . I vote for black or gunmetal for your rims. Good luck with her!
    NewEngland F4
    Pics, mods and other rides http://www.cardomain.com/ride/383213/1
    03 VF43'd WRX
    02 CBR 954RR
    87 Transam GTA

welcome my friend ......nice ride BTW...

Thanks everyone! I forgot to ask how does the antenna go up and down? My manual just says to make sure its extended all the way to get better reception , and I didnt want to pull on it and break it lol

all you do i pull up on the antena. it isn't electronic. Just pull it out till it won't go any further.
    BUGEYE MAFIA #20

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats and welcome!

Kennett Square? C'mon out to the meet on 5/6: Victory Brewing Meet on May 6 2006 is ON!! (the first meet)

<< Silver wheels on PSM rules!
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 04-30-2006 at 10:15 AM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

Personallly, I think the Silver wheels look best, but if you really want a change-up, you can't go wrong with some black wheels with a chrome lip!!!! So hott on silver.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.