Just picked up an 02 PSM WRX

This is a discussion on Just picked up an 02 PSM WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just got my 2002 WRX today and I love it!!!!! PSM with the cloth interior, wing, and factory boost ...

Just picked up an 02 PSM WRX

I just got my 2002 WRX today and I love it!!!!! PSM with the cloth interior, wing, and factory boost gauge.

Its lightly modified, with an Invidia cat-back, Turboxs up-pipe, 18 Konig wheels, kartboy shortshifter and bushings with the Momo subaru shift knob.

My plans right now are to buff it next week, as well as fix a few things. The intercooler is missing a bolt, the heatshield is missing from the downpipe so I am just going to make a temporary one (whenever I get around to it). All four of the wheels have curb rash so I am painting them, but I can not decide between black or gold (I pshoped each, lemme know what you think!).

As far as further modifying, that will have to wait a bit as I paid the full price w/o a loan or anything. Soon a buddy of mine is having a tranny built for his 04 so I am hoping to steal his gears . Other than that I might spring for a downpipe.

Sorry for the lengthy post but I am just excited about the car!!

-Mark

P.S. - I have a 96 Acura Integra for sale if anyone is interested. Green 2 door/ tan cloth interior. 99k automatic all maintenece, new tires (2500 mi or so) / timing belt (8k)/ brake pads (8k), fresh oil change (at 98400). NADA average value $5500 Edmunds for Average condition $4500, asking $4500. Once I wash it and get some pics its going in the for sale forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 56_1.JPG   56_1-gold wheels.jpg   56_1-black wheels.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats and welcome!
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

Welcome to the club. Nice silver bugeye . I vote for black or gunmetal for your rims. Good luck with her!
    NewEngland F4
    Pics, mods and other rides http://www.cardomain.com/ride/383213/1
    03 VF43'd WRX
    02 CBR 954RR
    87 Transam GTA

welcome my friend ......nice ride BTW...

Thanks everyone! I forgot to ask how does the antenna go up and down? My manual just says to make sure its extended all the way to get better reception , and I didnt want to pull on it and break it lol

all you do i pull up on the antena. it isn't electronic. Just pull it out till it won't go any further.
    BUGEYE MAFIA #20

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats and welcome!

Kennett Square? C'mon out to the meet on 5/6: Victory Brewing Meet on May 6 2006 is ON!! (the first meet)

<< Silver wheels on PSM rules!
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 04-30-2006 at 09:15 AM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

Personallly, I think the Silver wheels look best, but if you really want a change-up, you can't go wrong with some black wheels with a chrome lip!!!! So hott on silver.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar