Rough Road Set Up?. In Ca

This is a discussion on Rough Road Set Up?. In Ca within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Are roads here in taho e suck bad and I need advice on set-up for BAD roads-I m new at ...

Rough Road Set Up?. In Ca

Are roads here in taho e suck bad and I need advice on set-up for BAD roads-I m new at WRX game so any tips will be rewarded CA style

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Use Outback Sport struts all around to get some lift and fit 15" or smaller wheels with 65-series or taller all-seasons. Fit a skid plate under the sump and under the rear diff, fit the largest mud flaps you can find (DIY with sheets of flap material from a rally supplier), get a full size spare, and add a light bar to the nose. Go with the thinnest sway bars you can find.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.