wrx $$$
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on wrx $$$ within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; im new here and i actually dont even own a wrx. i currently drive a B18 civic and am looking ...

wrx $$$

im new here and i actually dont even own a wrx. i currently drive a B18 civic and am looking to sell it and buy a wrx. so my question is what is the cost of a 2002 wrx with no more than 80,000 miles go for these days or in the next few months?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

look hard enough you can get a wrx with 80k on the dot for around 12 thousand dollars but thats if u look hard and haggle good at dealerships they usualy sticker price from 14-18k depending on miles....but i think private party is the way to go dont pay over 16 for anything over 50k miles okay i got an 03 with 38k for 15.5 thats with tax tags and license and it was an out of state car clean title...so the sticker price woulda been around 13k for me but i got a realy realy good deal....they are out there just keep looking

A good amount of Subaru dealers won't advertise the real high-mileage cars. They often aren't worth the potential aggrevation, so a good portion of those cars go straight to auction. (not saying a high-mile WRX will be a pain, becuase it won't!) Like Black-Boxer stated, there are quite a few higher-mileage WRX's out there for WAY under $15,000. Use autotrader.com, that will be your best bet if your looking for a higher mileage cars. Good luck with your search, and welcome!
    -Marc
    WRX - It's not a rocket. It's a guided missile.

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome!

Have a look-see here: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-purchasing-forum/
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    +1 Take a gander!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Quote Originally Posted by red95
    im new here and i actually dont even own a wrx. i currently drive a B18 civic and am looking to sell it and buy a wrx. so my question is what is the cost of a 2002 wrx with no more than 80,000 miles go for these days or in the next few months?

where are you located?? BTW....welcome to the club my friend......

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.