not sure... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on not sure... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just practice for a few hours and you will be fine. I learned on "the almighty 350Z" and it only ...

Just practice for a few hours and you will be fine. I learned on "the almighty 350Z" and it only took me about 20 minutes before I was confident enough to drive on the main roads. I drove my WRX home in rush hour traffic after only driving stick a handfull of times. Ill never go back to automatic.
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by jTe_WrX
    but yea i am very interested in the manuel. i LOVE to go fast.... but i also love to keep my licence and i dunno how muich trouble it will get me into.
    When it comes to trouble, it only matters how fast OVER 60mph you're going, not how fast it TAKES you to get there! And you can still race in an auto OR manual....Auto is actually better for the track because you won't risk missing a gear!

P.S. I learned to drive stick on my bf's Vette and my 'new' WRX!

P.P.S To answer your Cobb questions, check out http://www.cobbtuning.com
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Manual FTW bro believe everyone who says you will kick yourself later....and dont doubt yourself it may seem challenging at first but im sure you have been in a car with someone who drives stick realy well...look at them...then ask yourself, do they realy have something that you dont?? im willing to bet the answers no....all you probably need is an hour and a good teacher and you will be driving the car like you owned it for years...and seriously man unless your going for a rediculously nice show car like Verdugos then i realy think your gonna be made fun of for dropping cosmetics and performance mods onto an automatic

either way however i know you will enjoy the awd turbo good luck man

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.