Finally a member. Just saying hey
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Finally a member. Just saying hey within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, I have been using this site since a purchased my 06 for any and all information. Everyone here ...

Cool Finally a member. Just saying hey

Hey everyone, I have been using this site since a purchased my 06 for any and all information. Everyone here seems incredibly helpful and positive for the most part. I just finally decided to become a member so I could start posting and interacting with all of you. As for my car, I have an 06 TR with hks hi power exhaust,helix catless dp, and just flashed accessport stage 2 on 4/20. I absolutley love this car and never knew how performance oriented subaru's really were. Most of my buddies including I started with Hondas. Now after wrecking,blowing motors, whatever, we are all making slow transition's to much nicer cars. I went for the suby(very happy), while they went with Firehawks,ws6's, vettes, and ss's. It's a little bit different ball park now. Though I have a new love for rwd v-8's I will never get rid of my suby, though I would feel pretty comfortable in a vette with lets say 500rwhp. Anyway my little suby get's my v-8 buddy's off the line everytime, I absolutely destroy most all gt stang's and cobra's (non-sc'ed) I just wish I had more highway speed, My buddy's SS shot up to the 155 speedo and barried it by mid 5th,god only knows how fast we were doing top of 6th way more then my suby thats for sure and his car is mostly stock.aside from dank suspension and a chip.. Agile Auto in Cockeysville , Md is becoming my new favorite hangout. Whenever I need anything or have a quick question I just pop in and say whats up and they are always ready to help.They do great work And hill seems to know a thing or 2 about a good pro-tunet.Also less then 2 mins from my house which is awesome. Lots of sweet sexy rex's are Almost always there. A lot of really chill people into their cars as well. Well maybe I'll see some of you on the road or track, take it easy guys and girls and keep a look out for me.
    peace

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Talking

Welcome and congrats on the new Scooby
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Congrats on the rex and welcome to the forums!

BTW... Agile is an awesome place, I get all my work and tuning done there maybe I'll see you there
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

congrats on your Subaru! you'll love it!
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

Post up some pics of that bad gurl! (And maybe some of your friend's rides too!)
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

thanks everyone

Thanks for the warm welcomes, I will get pics up whenever I get a digi to take them with, right now my only camera is my phone. Going out for a drive, have an awesome day everybody.

Welcome to the club!
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

Welcome and congrats on the transition
    05 White WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #7

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey right back! >> Hey <<

Welclome to the club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

WELCOME
    “You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy.”

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.