Picture upload problem...

This is a discussion on Picture upload problem... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am trying to upload a .jpg off my computer but keep getting an error message as follows: Error creating ...

Picture upload problem...

I am trying to upload a .jpg off my computer but keep getting an error message as follows:

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 127

Command:

"/usr/bin/X11/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 150x113 -quality 60 -geometry 150x113 -unsharp 10 '/home/web/clubwrx.net/public_html/photopost/data/500/thumbs/wrx2.jpg'

I'm not exactly sure how to fix this... Any suggestions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you cant host pics off your computer......go to photobucket.com....then upload ur pics and ur set
    PSM Bugeye..Cobb Stage 2

Quote Originally Posted by Robman7835
    you cant host pics off your computer......go to photobucket.com....then upload ur pics and ur set
    +1
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sir Arthur Conan Doyle-
    "When it hurts to much to look back, and you're to afraid to look ahead. Just look beside you and you'll find me there."
    -Unknown-

05 White WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #7

umm uploadit.org ?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sir Arthur Conan Doyle-
    "When it hurts to much to look back, and you're to afraid to look ahead. Just look beside you and you'll find me there."
    -Unknown-