04.16.06 new member - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 04.16.06 new member within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; with regard to the previous owner, he/she was a pig. there were lemonheads strewn about the glove compartment, and not ...

with regard to the previous owner, he/she was a pig. there were lemonheads strewn about the glove compartment, and not in the box mind you. i found starburst wrappers in the center console, a skittle in the rear driver side inner door handle, and i just tonight took out and cleaned the dash cupholder because it was stuck shut due to spilled soda caramelizing all over it. the person was also a smoker. i shoot up the interior with febreeze each night before heading to bed to freshen the interior scent up. i also drive with the rear windows down for ventilation. there's also burns on the shift boot so i'm planning on replacing that. the car has limo tint all around, which i'm 50/50 with. there was a sub in the trunk that was removed, but the wiring remained, including the power wire that was still connected to the battery with the fuse still in place. aside from all that, it doesn't seem like the car had been seriously molested. nothing mechanical appears to have been done. just the lowering.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

by the way, i know i should ask this in the suspension forum, but i'm planning to go with eibach's pro-kit. anyone know where i can score it for a good price? oh, and kyb agx's too.

LFB
    Quote Originally Posted by user name
    wow... thanks for all the welcomes! hopefully "the nutters" are as warm as you guys despite being nuts!
    they are the nutters i was warning you about.. hehehehehe

let everyone be as nuts as they like. i'm a huge dork myself so i feel i may just fit right on in here!

welcome to the club!

thank you! thank you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.