To sport wagon or to not?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on To sport wagon or to not? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am recently looking about ordering a new wrx. I am kinda leaning towards the wagon since I have an ...

To sport wagon or to not?

I am recently looking about ordering a new wrx. I am kinda leaning towards the wagon since I have an 02RS. I like the looks of the wagon and the versatility, but I don't know if I should just stick to the sedan though. I also like to be different than everone else, and the wagons seem a little more rare. Any input anyone?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wagon.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Banned
    Sir, the WRX Sport Wagon is one of the sexiest machines on the planet. Women swoon as you drive buy. Grown men weep on the sidewalk as you pass them. Hood scoop + wagon = harmony with nature.

I'm biased because I own one but I will always recommend this car to anyone looking for an advise. It helped me move, twice, camp, work, and pimp
    And the sleeper effect cannot be beat by anything. So many unsusspecting fools left in dust...
    Blobeye Syndicate #1337
    man vs technology blog
    MvT@YouTube

wagon

Cops don't look twice. The main reason I got mine.

i'll always be a sedan guy.
    2006 WRX TR: TurboXS RFL-Ti TBE, GR+ Pro Coilovers and all supporting suspension mods, Stage 3 block with CP pistons, 18g, P&L FMIC, deatschwerk 750cc injectors, PPG gears

Quote Originally Posted by Mitcher4
    i'll always be gay.
    Wrong thread... lolz
    Blobeye Syndicate #1337
    man vs technology blog
    MvT@YouTube

i'll always be a sedan guy.
    + Juan
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Thanks, I thought all of those exact same things. I think I am going to order one within the next few days!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WagonGuy
    Wrong thread... lolz
    haha, rat bastard.
    2006 WRX TR: TurboXS RFL-Ti TBE, GR+ Pro Coilovers and all supporting suspension mods, Stage 3 block with CP pistons, 18g, P&L FMIC, deatschwerk 750cc injectors, PPG gears

I questioned the same thing too when I was looking to buy a WRX. Although I dont have mine yet, becuase I am waiting for the financing to be finished this week. But I chose the sedan. I guess my reason is that I am going from a Ranger. So going to a hatchback was too much of a change. However I did consider the Wagon very much, and the next WRX that I get I will consider again to get a Wagon, but I just couldnt do it to start. I would take a look into functionality, and how much you would actually use the Hatchback, becuase it is very functional.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    wagon

...wagon

...wagon
    GO WAGON!!!

Sedan....
    Blobeye Syndicate #1337
    man vs technology blog
    MvT@YouTube

Re-Addicted to WRX tacomaboy138's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by afbluesv1k
    I questioned the same thing too when I was looking to buy a WRX. Although I dont have mine yet, becuase I am waiting for the financing to be finished this week. But I chose the sedan. I guess my reason is that I am going from a Ranger. So going to a hatchback was too much of a change. However I did consider the Wagon very much, and the next WRX that I get I will consider again to get a Wagon, but I just couldnt do it to start. I would take a look into functionality, and how much you would actually use the Hatchback, becuase it is very functional.
    You're going from a truck to a car and you think that the wagon would have been too much of a change? IMHO going from a truck to a sedan would be more of a shock because of the lack of functionality. I went from a Tacoma to the wagon because driving a sedan would have not been able to carry multiple snowboards, camping gear, mtn bikes, road bikes, etc...go with the wag, you won't be dissappointed.
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    07 MINI Cooper S... SOLD!
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

Jeremy Clarkson has my dream job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.