To sport wagon or to not? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on To sport wagon or to not? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Passing sports cars and ricers with a wagon Priceless!...

Passing sports cars and ricers with a wagon

Priceless!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wagon, without a doubt.

you know you want the wagon!

I Support ClubWRX
    Wagon > world peace
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

I think it depends on what you want to do with it... If you need to haul stuff around alot go with the wagon. If you want to look innocent and sedate, go with the wagon. I love the wagons sleeper look when it beats Porsches and all they do is !

If you don't need the stuff space and are looking for more passenger comfort go with the sedan. It has slightly better heating/cooling characteristics (i.e. less space to cool down/heat up). There's no difference in performance though so don't base your decision on that.

Personally I have a sedan but I'm not into carrying alot of stuff around.

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by WRXDrummer04
    I think it depends on what you want to do with it... If you need to haul stuff around alot go with the wagon. If you want to look innocent and sedate, go with the wagon. I love the wagons sleeper look when it beats Porsches and all they do is !

If you don't need the stuff space and are looking for more passenger comfort go with the sedan. It has slightly better heating/cooling characteristics (i.e. less space to cool down/heat up). There's no difference in performance though so don't base your decision on that.

Personally I have a sedan but I'm not into carrying alot of stuff around.
    +100 My response exactly (get out of my head!)

Also @ the 'hawt' wagon and lego sedan pics!!!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Sorry Speedette, I have that problem. (They still haven't found a medicine for ESP)

Quote Originally Posted by WagonGuy
    I'm biased because I own one but I will always recommend this car to anyone looking for an advise. It helped me move, twice, camp, work, and pimp
    And the sleeper effect cannot be beat by anything. So many unsusspecting fools left in dust...
    Don't believe I could come up with an original post to match.

Wagon dude, all the way.

You can fit more stuff than your lifestyle will accommodate, have cool style and smoke 80% of what is out on the roads... I am forever a wagon lover.
    I love my car, don't you?

Mods

if you have a big dog, which is the second coolest thing for a guy to have, you must also get the first: teh wagon FTW.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.