Finaly got my 06 WRX rex! Pics!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Finaly got my 06 WRX rex! Pics! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok so yesterday morning (weds), I got my brand new 2006 WR Blue WRX :-D!!!!!!!!! It had like 20 miles ...

pwn

Finaly got my 06 WRX rex! Pics!

Ok so yesterday morning (weds), I got my brand new 2006 WR Blue WRX :-D!!!!!!!!! It had like 20 miles on it (soso), and I got a boost guage, upgraded sound system, and black leather with blue stitching put in. Its such an awsome car I love it, I almost want to repopulate the earth with it .

I find it sort of difficult to keep it under 4500 RPM's, hit 5k once or twice but so far it has awsome power even when constricted to that range...still dazed by it. The first day I had it, I drove through mt. hamilton ( I live in bay area, california ) and I did 150-200 miles all through there, hit hundreds of turns and saw maybe 4 cars. Maybe. Took I5 back home and drove around with various friends and at the end of the day did about 315 miles, and today I did like another 100. I saw another wrx and he was nice we both waved.

The mountains were awsome and I have some pics at http://netriox.com/subie . Enjoy :-D

I LOVE MY WRX weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

pwn
    Im tired...sorry about the title lol. wrx rex! wow time for sleep

congrats on your impreza. i find it bizzare that you have leather seats. are they from the factory? i was unaware of an available leather seat option on the wrx TR.

very hot! Im comming around to the 06s now, those seats are damn nice, very classy!
    so long New York, howdy East Orange

Peachypumpkincheeks

Congratulations and great pics!

And I have like the EXACT same pic of me hugging my car! I just was never brave enough to post it!!!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    Congratulations and great pics!

And I have like the EXACT same pic of me hugging my car! I just was never brave enough to post it!!!
    Congrats indeed!

From that angle it looks to be going beyond hugging ...
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Man I love the seats. Wish my 06 came with them

They look like the stock TR seats just recovered in leather.

Those seats ARE nice! Welcome!!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

pwn
    I <3 it!!! and yea the seats are awsome, matches the color nicely . I ALREADY HAVE A CHIP IN THE PAINT!!!! Although I also have a scatch or two on the hood that was there when we got it and I thought it would come off so I am driving back to the dealer today and im either going to make them do somoething, or if I can't, get a bottle of touchup paint. Also a light in my boost gauge is out!

On the other hand, I think it moves fine on the freeway - maybe it doesnt pull like 2nd and 3rd but still. Also, I havent really driven a stick much before, and what RPM's are you guys usually at when you go into 1st? I usually go in around 2k, is this a bit high? I don't want to prematurely wear out my clutch. Thanks!

Nice ride! Congrats meng!
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

Nice ride man. That sucks about the scratches and chips but you have to expect that. 2k rpm's shouldn't cause any excessive wear on the clutch. If anything 2k rpm's is a kinda low to be shifting from first.

Sn
    ale Power: -BriTon
    06 STi=dead

RSTi Swap FTW
    Hawk-Eye Allience #013

pwn
    i meant like, i am at 2k rpm before i shift into first. is that bad? sometimes a little higher like if im on a hill or something, but i dont slip it a ton.

nice welcome!! get used to the wave/finger/shocker since you drive a suby now! I got my rex on a rainy day too!
    05 White WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #7

Quote Originally Posted by pwn
    i meant like, i am at 2k rpm before i shift into first. is that bad? sometimes a little higher like if im on a hill or something, but i dont slip it a ton.
    , after I posted my response I realized how stupid it was.

Sn
    ale Power: -BriTon
    06 STi=dead

RSTi Swap FTW
    Hawk-Eye Allience #013

pwn
    Yea i didnt mind it raining, it was actually kind of nice . AWD pretty much owned it up in the rain :-D. lol i passed up a lancer and a new neon srt-4 or w/e they are today, i could hear they were both flooring it. It was pretty awsome, and the other day i was able to merge on the freeway despite a corvette comin up on me fast lol it felt good. vroom vroom ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.