Finaly got my 06 WRX rex! Pics! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Finaly got my 06 WRX rex! Pics! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yea i was thinking about putting a spoiler on..but it would cost me 520$ :|. Sorry bout the typo's above, ...

pwn
    Yea i was thinking about putting a spoiler on..but it would cost me 520$ :|. Sorry bout the typo's above, I do in fact have the TR. Performance mod wise, my parents wont want me doing a ton of mods to the car off the bat, but I will (yes, its a going to happen, not a might happen) go stage 1 for sure, I had been active on these forums for a while before I got my rex so I know exactly what I want to do with it . Right now I am just enjoying the difference between the slow POS american ford expedition I drove before and this so awsome. Also my question:

Almost 700 miles, is it going to be awsome once i can use the full RPM range even though I already hit peak torque?

hasnt been answered yet o_O. I know I dont hit peak HP until around 6500 or so but still, just curious?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by pwn
    Yea i was thinking about putting a spoiler on..but it would cost me 520$ :|. Sorry bout the typo's above, I do in fact have the TR. Performance mod wise, my parents wont want me doing a ton of mods to the car off the bat, but I will (yes, its a going to happen, not a might happen) go stage 1 for sure, I had been active on these forums for a while before I got my rex so I know exactly what I want to do with it . Right now I am just enjoying the difference between the slow POS american ford expedition I drove before and this so awsome. Also my question:

Almost 700 miles, is it going to be awsome once i can use the full RPM range even though I already hit peak torque?

hasnt been answered yet o_O. I know I dont hit peak HP until around 6500 or so but still, just curious?
    I think that you already know the answer to that question. Of course it will be awesome! I was a happy guy when I was able to finally get on the throttle and go over 4000 rpm. Again man, congrats!
    2005 WRB WRX Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #76
    A Must Read http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...do-not-do.html

Seats

The WRX (not the TR) has an option for Leather and Automatic Transmitions and moonroof. It comes in their premium package if you want it.

pwn
    Quote Originally Posted by wbrimley
    The WRX (not the TR) has an option for Leather and Automatic Transmitions and moonroof. It comes in their premium package if you want it.
    lol a little late now.

Thumbs up

nice

Congrats!
    -Bruce

pwn
    Might I add that I am now broken in and have synthetic in, and this mofo SCREAMS! I LOVE it!

woo more 06s! i love mine to death. is this weird that i got mine in the rain too? ( im the second owner actually lol the 1st owner got so paranoid about getting the car dirty he had to sell it - hence my amazing price )

i LOVE driving the rex through any kind of twisty, and im on a completely stock setup ( and probably will be for a long while, unless i can sneak in a cobb stg 2 suspension kit. ill get the accessport later, im in no hurry. the car already has nearly 100 more HP than my last car LOL. and is nearly 3 seconds quicker to 60mph.

congrats on the car buddy, it looks sick ( and those seats rule! i wish i had leather in my wagon ) i originally wanted WRB in color. but man, that crystal grey grew on me lol. i love it more every day
    Abram Goglanian: Photographer
    WTB: 99-03 Impreza ( RS or WRX )

Ewwww.... Myspace.
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    ...I think they're loud enough to cause spontaneous involuntary pooping of the pants.

Quote Originally Posted by pwn
    Ok so yesterday morning (weds), I got my brand new 2006 WR Blue WRX :-D!!!!!!!!! It had like 20 miles on it (soso), and I got a boost guage, upgraded sound system, and black leather with blue stitching put in. Its such an awsome car I love it, I almost want to repopulate the earth with it .

I find it sort of difficult to keep it under 4500 RPM's, hit 5k once or twice but so far it has awsome power even when constricted to that range...still dazed by it. The first day I had it, I drove through mt. hamilton ( I live in bay area, california ) and I did 150-200 miles all through there, hit hundreds of turns and saw maybe 4 cars. Maybe. Took I5 back home and drove around with various friends and at the end of the day did about 315 miles, and today I did like another 100. I saw another wrx and he was nice we both waved.

The mountains were awsome and I have some pics at http://netriox.com/subie . Enjoy :-D

I LOVE MY WRX weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    -z0rz
    <--- Robert

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123