possibly the most ridiculous request/question EVER!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on possibly the most ridiculous request/question EVER!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Do any of you have a picture of your subie with a babies Car Seat in it?? Im dying to ...

possibly the most ridiculous request/question EVER!!

Do any of you have a picture of your subie with a babies Car Seat in it?? Im dying to by the 06 but the prego wife thinks its too small for a car seat.

for the record, we have an SUV but i have to be able to carry the kidder around on occasion.

thanks
    2006 MS6

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My 05 wagon has the special attachment points in the rear seat for a child seat. Is that good enough?
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

I have a car seat with a 2yr old boy in the middle (more room for his legs) and usually have a baby cradle in the passenger side (more room for my legs - driver)

I went through this with my wife.. she is right but you can fit it in.... just the seat needs to be forward and upright to allow a baby capsule... I wouldnt want to go on a cross country trip longer then maybe 3-4 hours sitting on the passenger side but I am 6ft1in and wife is 5ft3in.. so she fits ok I dont...

Hope that helps a little...

ps if you have an SUV then get the Subaru cause you can always take the SUV when needed... ha ha haa
    03 Silver WRX, FOR SALE
    www.mnsubaru.com

Go here http://www.safercar.gov/ and search. Pay particular attention to the rollover rating of any SUV. Personally, I'd rather drive a smaller vehicle and always stay on the wheels.

We have a WRX wagon and an STi with baby seats in the back of both. When we had to have the seat reversed, one was a little cramped only because the tensioner was pressed up against the rear seat back, so tightening his belt was difficult. In the wagon, with the reversed baby seat, I was able to ride in the passenger seat in front of him fairly comfortably (6'2"). Now that he's able to face forward, there is plenty of room for him.

I had a pic I was going to post, but it's not on this computer.

Thanks Guys, that was certainly helpfull!!
    2006 MS6

That's a great question. It has nothing to do with a BOV. There are three separate LATCH points in the backseat, so it's baby seat ready.

LOL- Nah, i dont even own the car yet...i think its a little too soon to start asking about BOV's..
    2006 MS6

Quote Originally Posted by stussy2870
    LOL- Nah, i dont even own the car yet...i think its a little too soon to start asking about BOV's..
    Since you asked such a pertenent question, I think dsel was trying to ward you away from ever asking the hands down most rediculous question ever, which is anything to do with BOVs. I think the consensus is that you'd be better off sitting on a mike with a PA system broadcasting your own whoosh than ever installing a BOV.

there's plenty of room for a car seat in the back and have someone sit in the pass seat.
    I have a 4 year old daughter. plenty of leg room for her.
    So Cal F4 member #19

Quote Originally Posted by dsel
    That's a great question. It has nothing to do with a BOV. There are three separate LATCH points in the backseat, so it's baby seat ready.
    +1 It is actually quite refreshing to have a thread about someone who will be using the car to transport people and not just race Honda Civics.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.