WVa -Nu.B - Are you saving for an STi?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WVa -Nu.B - Are you saving for an STi? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm a new member to this forum, but i've been reading stuff from the site for the last year or ...

WVa -Nu.B - Are you saving for an STi?

I'm a new member to this forum, but i've been reading stuff from the site for the last year or so.

My plan for purchasing a new Subaru Imprezza WRX STi, paying off my current vehicle ('98 Honda Prelude Base - some mods), then saving for another 5 - 7 months without a car payment. Adding to the funds i've already have obtained from buying/selling misc. stuff i find locally.

Now I've done the research and pretty much determined that i'm going to be getting a '05. I just personal love the look of the GEN1 US SPEC. The '06 is slowly growing on me - and the pictures of the '07 are alot better looking (I'm not really feeling the nose/grill)

So how many people on here saving for a STi?

Cheers,
    Charlie
    CGM 2004 Subaru WRX STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

Good luck on getting that STi! I can only wish. But if I win the lottery it will be one of the cars I definitely buy!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Thanks!

The only way that i'm going to be able to purchase one of these cars is to hit the lottery or just save every bit of money i make from my 50k a year job with only paying for food and (of course) bills.

I'm not sure but were you trying to sell your Soobi?

I think i've got a friend in Columbus,OH that was looking at purchasing it for his wife and you two were talking out a purchase price a couple months ago.
    CGM 2004 Subaru WRX STi

Peachypumpkincheeks

Nope! Wasn't me! I just got my subie in Oct. and I wouldn't part with her for a million dollars! (Maybe $1.5 mil )
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.