New Member Question...

This is a discussion on New Member Question... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; OK, first off let me say im glad to be a member here.... lol ok anyway, i currently drive a ...

Question New Member Question...

OK, first off let me say im glad to be a member here.... lol

ok anyway, i currently drive a 99 honda civic ex and am sick of it, i plan to get a bugeye wrx. i would love to get a white 02/03 sedan w/ or w/out the wing. i was browsing on here and i saw someone say that the white bugeye is rare... is this true?

i guess thats all for now... i usually frequent the honda boards and i plan to continue to build hondas (im selling mine to my brother) as well as learn and build my first subaru. from what i have seen this is a well rounded board with lots of information and very few e-thugs. so i plan to make this my new subie home

-Rubix-

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hiya Rubix and welcome to the club. I am not sure if the white bugeye is rare or anything. I just think that people who has a white bugeye, they just won't give it up. I wish you luck on your search...
    Looks are everything...

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

And it's not so much finding a white bugeye that is rare, but finding a white bugeye in good condition with decent miles, is a little more challenging. But good luck with your search!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

+1 on what the people above said

they are more rare then silver and blue but not neccesarily rare cars...people who own them either love them toomuch to sell and the ones being sold are usualy modded to all hell or have unusualy high mileage for the year...

imo the list is as follows when it comes to "ease" of finding the color bugeye you want...

1. wrb
    2. silver
    3. Mbp
    4. Aspen White
    5. tie sedona red and yellow

they are all possible to find but one is always harder then the other in terms of condition

you can most likely expect to spend more for the rarer colors not by much but in relation to say a wrb and a sedona red...I.E
    most likely you will see a price of 17k for a 03 wrb with 28k miles and 17k for a 03 sedona red with 55k miles

so in essence yes the colors in many ways are a rarety

thanks to all the people who replied... i see this forum moves at a decent rate... which is good...

yea i would really love a aspan white bugeye and im definately gonna keep on the search...