Posting pics for illustration puposes

This is a discussion on Posting pics for illustration puposes within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Good Day..Im new to this forum only with few posts. How do I post or attach a picture...so i can ...

Posting pics for illustration puposes

Good Day..Im new to this forum only with few posts.

How do I post or attach a picture...so i can better show..my dilema to the forum? Picture URL??

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

You have two options:

1). Register at a FREE image hosting site (photobucket.com or imageshack.us). Upload your images off of your computer. Then just copy the code that they give you underneath the picture and paste it here.

2) When you click reply, after you type your message, scroll down a little bit. You will see a button that says "Manage Attachments". Click it. Then you will see bars to upload your pics (click "Browse"). There is a file size and image size limit. Then click 'save attatchments' or similar button and then 'close window'. Once you hit "submit reply" when you're all done, the pics will appear.

[Option #1 is usually the easiest because it has less image size and file size limits, and will resize images for you.]
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

or .... get webhosting ... get a cool website going for a low price