new guy - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on new guy within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by coffinspire well here are the pics of the new car, picked it up yesterday at subaru of ...

Quote Originally Posted by coffinspire
    well here are the pics of the new car, picked it up yesterday at subaru of jacksonville. they didn't have the aspen white, so they cut me a nice deal on the black
    Have you ever owned a black car before? Man black can look really good but it gets dirty quick and it show really bad. I just traded in a black car for white. If you don't mind cleaning your car every other day you'll be happy. But if you don't like cleaning...I suggest....if you can....take it back and get another color like silver if they don't have white. I know white shows dirt also but white won't show swirl marks as bad as a darker color. This is just my opinion. Black can look really freak'n good when it is clean. I loved the way my my old car looked after it was cleaned. But to keep a black car clean is a lot of work.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

First of all, the subie is a RALLY car and is MEANT to get DIRTY!!!

Also, black is the HOTTness!!!! I think she's beautiful and the color black gives you many, many, many options in wheels and accessories!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    First of all, the subie is a RALLY car and is MEANT to get DIRTY!!!

Also, black is the HOTTness!!!! I think she's beautiful and the color black gives you many, many, many options in wheels and accessories!

Don't get me wrong. Black looks beatiful. His car is definitly looking sweet. But there is a difference from going out and getting your car dirty and your car just getting dirty from daily use.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.