Introduction

This is a discussion on Introduction within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey, new here, and a 6 month STi driver. Actually I just happened across the site by acident and figured ...

Introduction

Hey, new here, and a 6 month STi driver. Actually I just happened across the site by acident and figured that it'd be a cool site to join. Hope it is.

Oh yea, names Chino (means 'Chinese' in spanish) but everybody call me that. I'll post up my upgrades in the correct forum. See ya around.

-Timberwolf-
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sir Arthur Conan Doyle-
    "When it hurts to much to look back, and you're to afraid to look ahead. Just look beside you and you'll find me there."
    -Unknown-

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hiya Timberwolf and welcome to the club. Post some pics or your Suby...

By the way, where you from?
    Looks are everything...

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

+1 for pics of the STi!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

These are taken by my cell phone, I don't have my good camera on me. I'll need to take pictues of my upgrades as well. What fourm do I post them in?

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sir Arthur Conan Doyle-
    "When it hurts to much to look back, and you're to afraid to look ahead. Just look beside you and you'll find me there."
    -Unknown-

Woohoo! Looks just like mine..WRB and silver wheels. Except mine is an '05.
    Welcome to the club and yes, you figured quite correctly that it would be a cool site to join. There is another site dedicated to Impreza and other Subie owners called NASIOC. Good information there, just put your flame suit on before you start posting over there.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Some people go through their whole lives wondering if they ever made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan

Cool, I got an 04, but I guess you knew that right?

I'm from Ga..... gotta represent the G-Ville
    -Unknown-

Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf0924
    Cool, I got an 04, but I guess you knew that right?

I'm from Ga..... gotta represent the G-Ville
    Yeah, (you may already know this but) it's easy to tell an 04 from an 05. The 05s have that slightly inconspicuous little 'fender flare' over the back wheel well.
    Where in GA are you?
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Some people go through their whole lives wondering if they ever made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mike05STi
    Yeah, (you may already know this but) it's easy to tell an 04 from an 05. The 05s have that slightly inconspicuous little 'fender flare' over the back wheel well.
    Where in GA are you?
    Gainesville, it's a boring city but it rules because I'm here.

oohh.. yea
    -Unknown-