Top 5 ways to keep a friends C6 Z06 within visual range... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Top 5 ways to keep a friends C6 Z06 within visual range... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; park next to it....

park next to it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Follow the tow truck closely.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Ok I didn't read the whole thing but I would just like to add that maybe in an auto cross course you could beat him but have him take you to a track that gets over 60 and he'll be saying bye bye. There cars are made for racing that makes you want to **** your pants not just make your wife go o dear this is fast.

There's very few drivers in the world that could outclass a stock C6 Z06 in an STi. Maybe with PAX or something in a civic it could be possible. But an AS car against an SM car? No way. Keep in mind, accordinging to the SCCA Rule Book for 2006, the C6 Z06 doesn't get classed. I think its automatically in SM. No Super Stock. I've seen Andy race in person and if anyone could do it he could. But at the end of the day, regular Joe's like me have no chance.

YA the goodyear F1 EMT are expensive as hell. Did a 04 vette one day, was around 1.8k for tires and aliment. Was 460 for rear tires each and 430 for front tires being 285/35/18 and 265/30/17. So i figure the 325/30/19 is way more then the much smaller on i put on. And i worked for a company called Just Tire when i did that, there owned by Goodyear Tire and Rubber company. Also took me and 2 other guys half hour just to get one on lol there hard as hell, cuz the EMT makes the tire like an inch thick.
    Edit: BTW the F1's are rated at 10000 miles thats it lol, new tires every 6 months woot woot
    Last edited by Decon; 04-05-2006 at 07:43 PM.

I vote for using a helicopter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12