Teh New Guy
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Teh New Guy within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; YA bit ant this. Ok getting to the point. I have become you proud owner of an 05 Rex, yes ...

Exclamation Teh New Guy

YA bit ant this.
    Ok getting to the point. I have become you proud owner of an 05 Rex, yes just a rex no ti on teh end. Just got out of the honda phase and want something better. I mean i liked my last car but it was still a civic. But know i got a Rex and im moving to bigger and better things.
    As of the present im modless, just waitin on promation before I get into it.
    Here my baby

Plans for know are uppipe, turbo back, new performance tmic, mabey an intake(already read up and know about what can happen with um), no Bov(wish i could but dont want that problem eather), VF39, STI pinks, new fuel pump and some tuning if i can find a AWD dyno around here. Then some lookers Cf oem hood, trunk, lip and mabey CF Style STI wing. Then ill be saving for a nice tien suspension, some brake upgrades( thinkin stock STi brembo's) and some Volk Gt-c in a 17x8.5 running a 255 40 17. This my plans for the next year or so. Looking to make around 400awhp when im totally done with the car(i dont mean on these mods though).
    Well thats mostly it in a nut shell.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hi and welcome to the club.
    Nice ride you got there and I see you already have ideas on what to do. That great!
    Looks are everything...

welcome to the club meng..keep us posted
    06 Protuned Stg2 WRB WRX
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #123

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

Good to see you're already doing correct mod research and nice lookin' WRX!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

welcome nice rex
    "I can resist everything except temptation."
    www.subarunited.com
    www.dirtyimpreza.com
    www.corruptmotors.com

Ya it does look nice, all but this....

That nice Dent and....

a nice scratch along the line, was playing rally one day and kinda had to swipe a bush out there, had no way to avoid it. And speaking of rally, rallying my car got be my first ticket lol. Was on goverment prop, and didnt know it was and couldnt be out there. lucky me its a Mp ticket so doesent count for insurance.

Also was fellin this kit, not really bit on body kits but this one just got me.

Would change that black piece to CF if I could though.

Welcome to the club meng.
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.