I've lurked in the shadows long enough...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on I've lurked in the shadows long enough... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all, Well I have lurked in the shadows for long enough. I have visited the sight for over the ...

I've lurked in the shadows long enough...

Hello all,

Well I have lurked in the shadows for long enough. I have visited the sight for over the last two years, but figure I might as well say hi.

I have an '04 WRX that I've had for about two years. It replaced a totalled Accord and I couldn't be happier with the car. Unfortunately it was in a pretty bad crash when it was less than two months old and didn't have but 5k on it. Did about $11k worth of damage, and no, they wouldn't total it. The wife was driving when another car ran a red light and came a crossed the front of it. It has been pretty problem free for the most part and I did ok with my diminished value claim. We're still dealing with the medical for her and my daughter though...

I'd post a picture, but I'm not that savy just yet.

So, be prepared for some questions in the near future. Getting ready to start doing some stuff. It's coming off warranty!!

Sy

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    Welcome to the club.

Sorry to hear about the Honda. Hope your wife was o.k.
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club (officially)!!!!

Glad everyone's okay, crashes can sure shake you up!

+1 on getting pics up soon!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Thanks for the welcomes.

Now that I read the thread again, I'm not sure it was clear. Suby was also crashed too. Two accidents in about 3 months, neither of them our fault. But watcha gonna do?......

Anyone want to give me a lesson on how to post pics?

I'm playing with Image Shack, but it isn't responding when I try and register. I don't really know what I am doing anyways....

Looking in the FAQ's, it says to just copy the URL form your hard drive. Is that just the location of the picture?

Please hold my hand, I'm just a noob....

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    Well try to make the picture a decent size and the click the little paper clip in the Reply box and click the browse button and find the pic and then click upload.
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

Thanks for the help. Let's give this a try.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crashed Subie.jpg   Crashed Subie 2.jpg  

Peachypumpkincheeks

Ouchies!

Now how about some pics of her all fixed up n' purdy?
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.