Just got a 04 wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Just got a 04 wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whats up everybody... just picked up a 04 black wrx today. I've been shopping around for one for about a ...

Just got a 04 wrx

Whats up everybody... just picked up a 04 black wrx today. I've been shopping around for one for about a week, but I've had my eye on them since the 02 bugeye. Got a pretty sweet deal. It Has 32k on her and got it for $17k . It was listed for $21k but there was a misprint on autotrader for 17 .As soon as I told him , the add changed but the dealer was cool as hell and honored the price. Car belonged to a subaru tech. Talked to him for a lil bit and he said to keep bringing it back to him and he'll make sure she gets treated right. I'm taking it back to the dealer to get a paint touch up. He said that he'll fix all the rock chips and throw a couple layers of clear coat on...( is this covered by the warrenty?) He said it was and I wasnt going to argue with him. I'm on cloud 9 right about now and cant sleep .. off to read the newbie FAQS....Thanks everybody..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome and congrats on your new rex be sure to post up some ics of it
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHN91709
    welcome and congrats on your new rex be sure to post up some pics of it

+ 1
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

5. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 4wL_DrifT
    off to read the newbie FAQS....Thanks everybody..

You got an awesome car, dude. Enjoy it, take care, and let's see some pics for sure!
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 4wL_DrifT
    Whats up everybody... just picked up a 04 black wrx today. I've been shopping around for one for about a week, but I've had my eye on them since the 02 bugeye. Got a pretty sweet deal. It Has 32k on her and got it for $17k . It was listed for $21k but there was a misprint on autotrader for 17 .As soon as I told him , the add changed but the dealer was cool as hell and honored the price. Car belonged to a subaru tech. Talked to him for a lil bit and he said to keep bringing it back to him and he'll make sure she gets treated right. I'm taking it back to the dealer to get a paint touch up. He said that he'll fix all the rock chips and throw a couple layers of clear coat on...( is this covered by the warrenty?) He said it was and I wasnt going to argue with him. I'm on cloud 9 right about now and cant sleep .. off to read the newbie FAQS....Thanks everybody..
    Congrats on the purchase! Glad to see that a n00b is doing the right thing and reading all the FAQ's so that we don't have to. Post up some pics of the WRX ASAP.
    2005 WRB WRX Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #76
    A Must Read http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...do-not-do.html

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

+1 on seeing pics!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.