New member 2015 WRX dark grey
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New member 2015 WRX dark grey within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone I just picked up my first WRX about a month a go and love the car. Previously I ...

New member 2015 WRX dark grey

Hey everyone I just picked up my first WRX about a month a go and love the car. Previously I drove a 2013 370z sport/touring, but I don't miss it at all.

I bought the car completely stock from a work buddy who is also in the armed forces. I picked up the 2015 wrx premium with 24k miles for $21,600 including tax and registration. The car needed new tires and it had a scratch on the front bumper (small) and a dint the size of a dime in the rear passenger door.

I am currently deployed and can't wait to get back to take a road trip.

I used to owned a Legacy, and I can't believed I waited so long to go back to Subaru.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0742.jpg   IMG_0790.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Home of the blues, the Blues, and the real life blues.
    Welcome. I didn't really fall in love my my Z, either. It was an 08 Touring 350z 6mt. I couldn't wait to get rid of it for my 13 WRX, which was much more fun to drive.

Congrats. DGM, great color!

5. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats fellow DGM owner & welcome.
    It's Another Day In Paradise.

Welcome bud, and thanks for your service!
    Or he is rolling down the street in his new slammed ride vaping out the window, enjoying the tow truck ride. - XJman

2017 ISM Impreza 5MT Hatchback Sport
    2015 WRX COBB Surgeline Stage 2 Pro Tune (Sold)

Journal-
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

I Support ClubWRX
    Love the color! Welcome and congrats
    ...BECAUSE RALLY CAR

Current Build: 2015 WRX Premium - WRB - Stage 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the community fmartinezwrx and appreciate your service. Love the mud flaps on your vehicle and hope to hear your safe return soon!

Congrats on the new WRX and Welcome to the forums. Thanks for your service as well. Its something you won't forget and should serve you well. I'm prior Navy myself. Anyway have fun and make it home safe.

Wow thank you all, and thank you for allowing me to serve. Even the community is better than the Z community. I was actually surprised to be a witness of the WRX camaraderie in my first day of driving. We wave to one another.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.