Subaru WRX Forum banner

new owner of a 2016 Lapis Blue Wrx

3K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  Maple Syrup 
#1 ·
Hello folks,

The Wrx has always been the car I want to grow old with. For the money I believe its the best for my daily life. Today I finalized everything at the dealership and will be receiving my Lapis Blue Wrx next week. I stared at WRB and the Lapis color for awhile before I decided on Lapis. I am so excited!

I thoroughly enjoy browsing through this forum, especially the photography thread. I look forward to learning more about this car and the community ^^

Also, I recently moved to Las Vegas. if there is a community out here please let me know.

Anyways, nice to meet you all. Hope this post hasn't been too cheesy. :wave:

#2 ·
Welcome. Congrats. I doubt you will want to grow old with it however, but great choice for NOW :)
That car would shake your old bones out of your flabby skin eventually.

Speaking of Vegas, i just flew there for 8 hours, then left after my buddy put a large sum of money on Denver Broncos. Kinda stinks there! but fun to look at for a while. And damn that buffet at the Bellagio is awesome!

back to topic, i just got my 2016 Ice Silver WRX, so i know your feelings. post up pics when you start snapping them daily like the rest of us.

#6 ·
I don't have any plans for big mods yet. I've only begun to window shop. I noticed Subiespeed is pretty big, do ya'll have vendors you recommend?

Most likely, I'd start with aesthetics. Small things here and there :)

On my test drive, I was surprised at how light the clutch was. It takes time to get used to switching from my MR2.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.