Subaru WRX Forum banner

New member .. South Louisiana

2K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  WRX-Joe 
#1 ·
Picked up a new 2015 WRX today, Premium edition, with Nav, HK audio, and popular package 2.

Exterior is Silver, interior is black.

Only thing I really need is the all weather floor mats. Car has the rear tray.

I'm very impressed with it so far. I'm 53 and haven't had a sports car since my 87 944 Turbo.

Do a lot of you use Manchester Subaru for parts? They seem like a great place to shop.

#4 ·
depends what youre looking for. honestly, if youre looking for stock options to flare up the car a bit, id check nasioc classifieds as heads are always tryna get rid of stuff. if dont mind perusing, you could prob get a good deal on things youd be looking for on subaru parts. if youre looking for more aftermart oriented parts, then check the vendors that frequent this site and nasioc.

oakos
rally sport direct
uhh

#5 · (Edited)
A new '15...interesting...

I would look at the Weather Tech or Husky Liner, foul weather mats. The Subaru all weather mats leave much to be desired.
The Huskies have more coverage and are cheaper, but the Weather Tech mats look more premium.
Welcome to the ClubWRX!

#7 · (Edited)
Will look at the other options for all weather mats... Thanks!
The cheapest place that I found, on the Huskies, for our '14 Forester, was Auto Anything. I'd check Amazon, as well.

#9 ·
Welcome and what part of South Louisiana might you be from?

I live in the Lafayette area and it would appear you may be close. FYI 60 is in my rear view mirror.

#14 ·
I had been living in Slidell for a while and recently moved home to the Lafayette area.. Broussard. Would love to meet up with some owners.

I've had my car nearly a month and turned over 1000 miles recently. It's a blast to drive. I have to say, the tires seem to be excellent (Dunlops). The grip is terrific and wet weather traction excellent.

#16 ·
All you guys talking about Southern Louisiana is making me home sick! ?
Born and raised in Metairie!

#17 ·
All you guys talking about Southern Louisiana is making me home sick! ��
Born and raised in Metairie!
Isn't that pronounced Metry ? Close to Nawlins (one syllable).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.