Subaru WRX Forum banner

2016 WRB STI Limited

3K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Crooks 
#1 ·
I'm baaa-aaack! This time with a 2016 STI Limited in World Rally Blue with SPT exhaust, STS, nav, Homelink, Harmon Kardon, center armrest extension, remote keyless push start, and motherflippin' sunshade. Because you know that sunshade adds 25 WHP amirite.

I'd better update my signature.

Sorry for the crappy pics. I was hungry and wanted to get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
Reactions: Germz to Japz
#4 ·
Hey, it's been eight months, not three! I got the WRX on November 20th, the 2015 STI on March 10th because I realized I should have been in an STI from the beginning, and now the 2016 STI since yesterday.

#8 ·
I am glad this all worked out for you. I like the color, too. Hope this car holds up a bit better.

#16 ·
I am going to let them do the break-in oil change but guess what? The service manager himself will be performing the work, for free, while I watch.

#15 ·
Congrats on your new 2017 STi! Just jumping the gun :)

Lol congrats and good luck with this one!

#17 ·
Lol ^

SoA does not have any incentives such as first 3 free oil changes or anything like that do they? I have not checked into it but do not care as much as I like to do my own anyhow. Just wondering cause I would let them do it for the free changes but I would have to mark my filters to be sure they don't pull one over on me too. Trust issues with anything I have money invested in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.