Subaru WRX Forum banner

Arkansas newb...

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Germz to Japz 
#1 ·
Hope everyone is doing well. My name is Will and I'm saving right now in hopes of getting a 2015/2016 WRX toward the end of the summer. I look forward to getting to know everybody better. And fair warning I will probably have tons of idiotic questions. I've had quite a few cars and trucks in my 32 years but this will be my first in this ballpark and I know nothing about it.

Related question, I was wondering if there were any magazines (cause I'm old school like that) geared towards the WRXs or similar crowds I could be reading?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Welcome, and best of luck saving and getting your future WRX!

#3 ·
Good luck with your upcoming purchase. You will fall in love. There are lots of tuner mags, not sure of any specifically geared to subies. There are plenty of forums you can read up and get wayyyyy better info from though. Mags aren't as informative as the days of yesteryear

#8 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Ill give yall a sneak peak into my pic *****ness as I have pics of them all. First vehicle in HS was a 96 F150, 5.0 V8 2wd, totaled it at 16 and then got a 98 GMC Sierra Z71, 5.7 V8 lifted which my dad totaled for me my freshman year of college and then the insanity commenced...

2002 GMC Sierra Z71, 5.3 V8, lifted, traded for Mustang...

2003 Ford Mustang GT, 4.6 V8, hated, traded for Dodge...

2004 Dodge Ram, 5.7 V8, lowered, sold for GTO...

2004 Pontiac GTO, 5.7 V8, traded for Dodge...

2005 Dodge Ram, 5.7 V8 4wd, lifted, traded for Toyota...

2007 Toyota Tundra, 5.7 V8 2wd, lowered, sold for Jeep...

2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 3.8 V6, lifted, traded for Ram...

2011 Ram, 5.7 V8 4wd, lifted, traded for Jeep...

2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 3.6 V6, lifted, sold for Challenger...

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T, 5.7 V8, sold to pay off debts...

1986 Chevrolet C10, 5.7 V8, current DD and future project truck...

So there ya go! Hope to add a WRX soon.

#7 ·
Welcome. I love the Boston Mountains and of course, the Buffalo River. What part of the state are you from? I own a farm in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri and travel through Little Rock fairly often to visit it.

#13 ·
Welcome!:wave:
That's quite a list you have going.
Hopefully you'll stay with us for a while.
Just don't trade it for an Evo lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.