Ordered today my first WRX
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Ordered today my first WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just wanted to say hey, ordered my 2016 WRX Limited today and will spend tonight learning what to buy for ...

Ordered today my first WRX

Just wanted to say hey, ordered my 2016 WRX Limited today and will spend tonight learning what to buy for it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The Guy On The Couch TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!
    So they are taking orders for the 16?
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

For External Use Only irickchad's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    You'll spend much more than tonight, sir.
    I am fast, to give you a reference point, somewhere between a snake and a mongoose.... and a panther.

Yep, I found a link saying they would on the 23rd so I called the dealer that morning and they told me no. And that afternoon they called back and said they could. Price went up $300 on base models and an additional $600 for NAV

I'm kinda nervous that I didn't get to test drive or sit in one before I ordered one to see if I will like it, but whatever.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome! Test drive a 2015 in the mean time, drivability should be identical.
    BECAUSE RALLY CAR

Current Build: 2015 WRX Premium - WRB

I would if I could find one, here in West Michigan we have none.

something else forever Germz to Japz's Avatar
    welcome

congrats!

get it!
    Speak Your Mind & Let Me Know

I Support ClubWRX
    What color did you get?
    I am fast, to give you a reference point, somewhere between a snake and a mongoose.... and a panther.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!! Sill plates are a nice touch, and a short throw shifter is almost a Must!!! I changed the shifter knob..your preference!! And being in Michigan don't even attempt a winter on the stock performance tires!!
    I just turned 14K on my 2015 LTD 6MT, WRB. and its only 10 months old!!!! Fun.

I purchased the WR Blue. I'm looking at buy mud flaps, shift knob, and floor mats as soon as it comes in. Hopefully by the end if June it will be delivered. I will be switching in November to winter tires as I live I the snow belt of the lake shore. Plan is to mount those to the stock rims and purchase summer rims and tires this time next year.

Don't want to hijack your thread, but I'm tempted to get a 2015 WRX limited for 30k. Just not sure if I should wait for 2016. The upgrades are 18" wheels and better infotainment system right?

Registered User wrx1&allcarsR2nd's Avatar
    Before I first order my 15 , I went to 2 different dealers and they don't have them in Stock yet but they have the 14 than, they won't let me sit in them, said it's different. Don't know how different is. A week later came back I ordered it . I thought to myself that I haven't test drive it so how do I know I would like it. During the time I've been reading the reviews and watching videos. The more read about. The I like it. I know from there I wanted one. I've waited 13 weeks, everybody said to me and I'll say it to you.... it's worth the wait. ....

And congrats and welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by ichii View Post
    Don't want to hijack your thread, but I'm tempted to get a 2015 WRX limited for 30k. Just not sure if I should wait for 2016. The upgrades are 18" wheels and better infotainment system right?
    Congrats on the order OP!

And to answer this question, those are 2 of the upgrades. There is also an inverted strut front suspension on the premium+ models. Other minor upgrades though, such as 1-touch turn signals and a rear seat armest for those back passengers
    Last edited by TSlop; Today at 07:03 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TSlop View Post
    Congrats on the order OP!

And to answer this question, those are 2 of the upgrades. There is also an inverted strut front suspension on the premium+ models. Other minor upgrades though, such as 1-touch turn signals and a rear seat armest for those back passengers

Where'd you hear there's a different suspension on the premiums? That's the first I've heard of it. The STi has an inverted suspension, but I think you may be mistaken on this for the WRX.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.