Si to wrx
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Si to wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just picked up my 2015 cwp wrx last Wednesday. Replaced my 2012 civic si. The si had a great shifter ...

Si to wrx

Just picked up my 2015 cwp wrx last Wednesday. Replaced my 2012 civic si. The si had a great shifter but the wrx is better in every other aspect (and the shifter is pretty damn good as well). I'm having a blast driving this thing around. Can't wait to be done with the "break-in" period so I can get on it a bit more.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome you will like it. Turbo kicks in a whole lot earlier than VTEC lol

The Guy On The Couch TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!
    I went from a Civic to a WRX as well.
    Seems to be a popular upgrade.
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

something else forever Germz to Japz's Avatar
    hello and welcome!

fantastic choice on the new ride and you're gonna love it to say the least bro!
    Speak Your Mind & Let Me Know

Yeah. I have to get used to how much quieter this car is. It always felt like I was driving around screaming at 7000 rpms in the civic. The wrx feels much smoother. My wife is getting irritated with me because I'm looking for any opportunity to get out and drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpro67 View Post
    Yeah. I have to get used to how much quieter this car is. It always felt like I was driving around screaming at 7000 rpms in the civic. The wrx feels much smoother. My wife is getting irritated with me because I'm looking for any opportunity to get out and drive.
    hahaha yea that's how it is the first few weeks for most... I still make excuses even at 12k miles to keep driving...

oh and the 2015 models (especially stock) are not very loud... now compared to the previous generation... even with catback exhausts... oh gosh... my car is a loud monster... love it...

Just tell your wife you are heading out to go price jewelry for her and return with a sad look on your face and tell her they were sold out...
    The hard part is returning with the sad look on your face.

I don't mind good noise. I just felt like the civics engine was going to explode just trying to get up to the speed limit. I'm sad that subaru changed the headers on the 2015. Oh well, it helped me pass the wife test so I could actually get the car in the first place.

Hahaha! Very true.

Welcome!
    - Will
    Current Car: 2015 Honduh Civic SIgh
    Previous Cars:2014 Golf TDI, 2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Quote Originally Posted by bdonaldd84 View Post
    Just tell your wife you are heading out to go price jewelry for her and return with a sad look on your face and tell her they were sold out...
    The hard part is returning with the sad look on your face.
    haha

+1

I Support ClubWRX
    pics?

Welcome!
    2015 Galaxy Blue Pearl STi Limited
    2015 Crystal White Pearl WRX Base (early lease return, traded up into the STi)

my instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Cpro67 View Post
    Just picked up my 2015 cwp wrx last Wednesday. Replaced my 2012 civic si. The si had a great shifter but the wrx is better in every other aspect (and the shifter is pretty damn good as well). I'm having a blast driving this thing around. Can't wait to be done with the "break-in" period so I can get on it a bit more.
    Hello and welcome! WRX is an amazing machine! I just finished my break-in period in 3 weeks and I feel great. I still have a habit of cautious driving and I haven't gone over 4000RPM yet hehehe. Any plan for mods yet?
    2015 White WRX 6MT bone stock

I don't have any great pictures yet, but this angle looks pretty mean I think:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_1429883970025.jpg  

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome and congrats on the purchase. A great upgrade indeed. MOAR Pics!! We love our car pron around here
    My Build Thread - "Scrappy Doo" 2013 Subaru WRX Hatch
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-hatch.html

"We're far from having too much horsepower...my definition of too much horsepower is when all four wheels are spinning in every gear."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.