Subaru WRX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Go fund me!

7K views 72 replies 23 participants last post by  TheJ 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
hey guys,
So my engine blew and I am now carless and jobless due to me not having a car, i started a go fund me just to see if I could get a little help. If you guys could donate that would be great if not no worries just figured I would ask. Thanks guys!
{Link removed by SD}

#3 ·
Judging by your location, you're in a major metropolitan area. I suggest public transportation to keep you job, save up your money, and buy a new motor.

Also, if you're going to post something like this, which you probably shouldn't have, please only keep it to one topic. You've posted this in two other threads on the site which is unnecessary.

#7 ·
Alternatively, you can earn some cash by being my leather-wearing secks slave for a month. You won't need a car for that -- only a pair of kneepads

Reactions: DemonWRX
#25 ·
I'm sorry to hear about your luck.

I think your priorities need rethought though.

#46 ·
Oh I don't disagree, yes of course it's horrible. However it's unclear to me what exactly happened to his motor (I posted in his other thread, hoping the answer turns out to be "nothing" and the noises were external not internal).

What's funny is I bet if an established member had asked for help -- actual humans to show up and work on his engine swap in exchange for pizza and beer -- I bet locals would at least consider it.

#49 ·
What's funny is I bet if an established member had asked for help -- actual humans to show up and work on his engine swap in exchange for pizza and beer -- I bet locals would at least consider it.
Yeah, we would. But that is a call for assistance in working on a car, something many of us enjoy doing....not "hey internets, give me monies!!!!!"

#51 ·
People do donate...although I don't see why. If someone is giving you their hard earned money because you can't take care of yourself, lucky for you then...but most people aren't going to "donate" their money to someone else's interest unless it's an investment of some sort and they're either going to be getting their money back or more. I don't see how these kickstarters are designed like that though

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.