New VA 2015 wrx owner
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New VA 2015 wrx owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; New to the forum. Just purchased a wrx today. First wrx so I'll be reading a bunch to get up ...

New VA 2015 wrx owner

New to the forum. Just purchased a wrx today. First wrx so I'll be reading a bunch to get up to speed. I'm coming from ls2 and ls6 vehicles so I'm a definite newb. First impressions of my base wrx are great but can't wait to start upgrading.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome Chad! :-)

Congrats sir, enjoy!
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium
    Journal-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

welcome
    Congrats on the purchase!
    When did we stop being who we want to be, and start being the person the world told us to be...

Stink Eye Mob #801
    Instagram: Infamouszoltan
    InfamousZoltanSTi

The Guy On The Couch TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

Congratulations! Very addictive!

Quote Originally Posted by chad.cox.716 View Post
    New to the forum. Just purchased a wrx today. First wrx so I'll be reading a bunch to get up to speed. I'm coming from ls2 and ls6 vehicles so I'm a definite newb. First impressions of my base wrx are great but can't wait to start upgrading.
    Intersesting! I just sold an LS2 equipped GTO and am worried that my WRX ( I pick her up Saturday) will feel sluggish. What say you?

To me, the all wheel drive made this decision easy, but the downgrade in HP and torque is substantial. Of course, I really don't need to drive like a madman to and from the grocery store, do I?

Quote Originally Posted by Daveswrxinct View Post
    Intersesting! I just sold an LS2 equipped GTO and am worried that my WRX ( I pick her up Saturday) will feel sluggish. What say you?

To me, the all wheel drive made this decision easy, but the downgrade in HP and torque is substantial. Of course, I really don't need to drive like a madman to and from the grocery store, do I?
    Depends on what you need to buy at the store... toilet paper and/or condoms could be classified as an emergency. Lmao

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to Club. Where about in VA are you?
    -The J

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

welcome and yay another one from Virginia! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Daveswrxinct View Post

I've loved it so far. Almost at the 1000 mile mark. My previous was Maggied 2004 ctsv. Lots of trq but wheel hop and sliding all over the place. Don't miss that car one bit. My one before that was a cammed and full bolt on C6. Loved that one but call me crazy I think I'm gonna like the wrx more. Especially once the mods begin. Definitely does not feel sluggish and the awd is great. No more rwd for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    Welcome to Club. Where about in VA are you?
    Christiansburg. It's about 10 min from Virginia Tech

I've got a couple military friends from there
    Stinkeye member 520

damn good school smarty pants

I've loved it so far. Almost at the 1000 mile mark. My previous was Maggied 2004 ctsv. Lots of trq but wheel hop and sliding all over the place. Don't miss that car one bit. My one before that was a cammed and full bolt on C6. Loved that one but call me crazy I think I'm gonna like the wrx more. Especially once the mods begin. Definitely does not feel sluggish and the awd is great. No more rwd for me.
    Wheel hop on a CTS-V? Surely you jest

I've had my WRX for 5 days now and couldn't be more pleased. Handling much better than I had anticipated and more than enough power.

My old GTO forum has a great write up on how some member "killed" a 5 yr old WRX. (lS1GTO.COM) kill section. Obviously it was neither snowing or raining.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.