Hi everyone! New member here.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hi everyone! New member here. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself. I picked up my first Subaru about 4 months ago. It's a ...

Hi everyone! New member here.

Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself. I picked up my first Subaru about 4 months ago. It's a 2014 WRB WRX Limited. It was definitely hard finding the right one. I live in the Baltimore, MD area and I found this one in Virginia. It was all stock with lowish miles (12k) and I've been dreaming of owning one for a while so I made the purchase. I've mainly been on /r/subaru and I thought it was time to signup on a forum so here I am! Anyway, I look forward to being apart of this forum.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by EngageTutorials View Post
    Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself. I picked up my first Subaru about 4 months ago. It's a 2014 WRB WRX Limited. It was definitely hard finding the right one. I live in the Baltimore, MD area and I found this one in Virginia. It was all stock with lowish miles (12k) and I've been dreaming of owning one for a while so I made the purchase. I've mainly been on /r/subaru and I thought it was time to signup on a forum so here I am! Anyway, I look forward to being apart of this forum.
    Welcome from a fellow Bawlmorian, hon!

There's a meet up in white marsh at the BWW on Wednesday. Check out the mid atlantic forum for further details. If you see a CWP'15 with Orioles tags rolling around, give me a wave!
    “Fermentation may have been a greater discovery than fire.” - David Rains Wallace

2015 WRX - Crystal White Pearl
    2014 Forester 2.5i Premium - Dark Grey Metallic

Haha, thanks hon!

Sweet, I will check out the the thread about the meet. Also, I definitely will wave to you! Every WRX I've waved to in my 4 months has waved back which is awesome. Hope to see you around. Gonna check out the meet some day. If I come over, do I just show up or what?

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!
    Any plans so far?
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

Quote Originally Posted by TownLine500 View Post
    Welcome!
    Any plans so far?
    Thanks!

Yes, I already have an Accessport. I also got a set of snow tires. I also replaced all interior lights with LED and replaced license plate lights with LED. As of now, the most I want to do is performance wise is Stage 1. Eventually I would like to go stage 2 with with an actual pro tune. Cosmetic wise I want to get my windows tinted, mud flaps, license plate relocation with a front plate delete. Those are some plans so far!

Welcome and congrats. Blue is a great color. It was either that or the DGM I chose at the dealership.
    14 sedan: Protune: 318AWHP 344ft lbs up pipe, Tial EWG, AEM intake, Cobb AP V3, 3" TBE, Avo FMIC, Turbo Smart bpv, Aem air fuel gauge,Cobb knob,Perrin Pitch Stop mount, SPT front strut tower brace, K-Sport coilovers@1.5" drop. Eibach sways, Perrin Spherical end links, Cusco subframe brace, White Line sway braces, Perrin sub frame bushings.

07 Duramax LBZ- 26psi,intake, TBE, Diablosport programmer, Edge Insight with EGT, EGR block off, BD exhaust manifold, PPE fuel valve.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.