new 2015 wrx owner
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on new 2015 wrx owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everyone new here just wanted to say hi and share about getting my new car. After looking and talking ...

new 2015 wrx owner

Hi everyone new here just wanted to say hi and share about getting my new car. After looking and talking about ordering a new wrx I decided the wait was just to long for me and started looking for a dealer with the car/specs I am looking for I found a dark gray metallic wrx limited with navigation ext. And now next Monday the wife and I have tickets to fly from ohio to Orlando Florida for a week a disney with are son and to pick up my new ride. I will be posting pics when we get to Orlando and update with changes when I get the rex home! Feel free to share your experience trying to order/find a new 2015 wrx.
    Last edited by rexxiss101; 09-03-2014 at 11:11 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The Guy On The Couch TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Now that's a family vacation. Something for everybody.
    A great way to get the exact car you are after.
    Welcome!
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

Grats and welcome. I look forward to the pics. They are the only thing that keep both sane and crazy at the same time while I wait for mine to arrive! The trip sounds awesome, Disney World + New WRX = Epic!

Thanks guys. Can't wait to drive the car! have been looking at this car online for weeks:/!!! Haha

Congrats! You will love love the way it handles!

Dealer pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JF1VA1J66F8809689-1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by rexxiss101 View Post
    Hi everyone new here just wanted to say hi and share about getting my new car. After looking and talking about ordering a new wrx I decided the wait was just to long for me and started looking for a dealer with the car/specs I am looking for I found a dark gray metallic wrx limited with navigation ext. And now next Monday the wife and I have tickets to fly from ohio to Orlando Florida for a week a disney with are son and to pick up my new ride. I will be posting pics when we get to Orlando and update with changes when I get the rex home! Feel free to share your experience trying to order/find a new 2015 wrx.
    Where in nw ohio are you? I am in Toledo and have the same exact wrx haha. Got it at the end of April

Haha cool im also in the toledo area out by the toledo express airport. Did you go to yark for yours?

Haha cool im also in the toledo area out by the toledo express airport. Did you go to yark for yours?
    No i got mine down in Cincinnati. Yark did not have any coming in that weren't already sold.

Oh nice. Still havent seen a 2015 around in person crazy you got the same color! Haha

Congrats! Smart move. I'm jealous. I ordered a DGM WRX Limited w/o nav (though I'm kind of regretting I passed on the nav sys now) and have been waiting 14 weeks today!

Ah!! I couldnt wait that long i would go crazy. Im having hard time just waiting till monday to fly down there! I got a new camera for the trip so will have some good pics to post.

Looking forward to pics! Mine is supposed to arrive next week. I'll believe it when I actually see it.

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats..my 2015 WRB LTD 6MT is everything described and more.. I switched to a STS, and it made a difference. Added Hella Supertones, and reset the stock radio properly. Enjoy. 10 weeks old and 6K miles. No tickets yet. Check gas cap door opening mechanism.. there is a TSB on it.

Mike in Maine

Hi every here with a update.. Test drove the car yesterday now that im down here in orlando man i didnt know what i was missing out on this is one awsome ride. I have no pics till im back home friday and im not 100% sure yet when the truck will deliver it to me yet but my camera broke before we got down here so couldnt take any

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.