Ordering 2015 WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ordering 2015 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, About to pull the trigger and order a CWP Limited. Long time S13 owner... had to sell the ...

Ordering 2015 WRX

Hey guys,

About to pull the trigger and order a CWP Limited. Long time S13 owner... had to sell the little monster to pay for Law school/Bar review... it was a bad day.

Now I have some grown up money and need a little bit more of a grown up car (one that can handle DC... the poor s13 had about 1 inch of clearance - I always felt like I was abusing a child whenever I did drive it around the city).

Any opinions on the Harmon Kardon? Keyless entry/push start is nice.. but If the HK is kinda trash, may as well save the dollars and go aftermarket. But if the HK is decent - its not much to add.

Any other upgrades/options that are a must have?

Just want to see what everyone is wishing they got or did not get.

Thanks! and hopefully I wont get to beat up on the delivery date!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have the H/K, push button start and love both.

I would suggest the home-link / auto dimmer rear view mirror.

Congrats on your decision to pickup a WRX! I preferred the HK over the base sound system. The HK isn't the best thing ever but it's definitely an upgrade. I like having the navigation too. With the trips I'm planning it may come in handy when I can't get any cell phone reception. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for yours to arrive.

Thanks for the input.

I can not see myself wanting to pull apart the dash/panels/etc. to install aftermarket stereo stuff in a brand new car... HK sounds like it is going to be just fine.

Welcome! It all really depends on what you plan on doing with the car. I added the sport package, though I am now considering switching over to a Kartboy sts... There is so much in the way of making it your own, enjoy the adventure!
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium
    Warranty friendly mods for now-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

Quote Originally Posted by Goose42 View Post
    Welcome! It all really depends on what you plan on doing with the car. I added the sport package, though I am now considering switching over to a Kartboy sts... There is so much in the way of making it your own, enjoy the adventure!
    Seeing as it is going to be some time before the potential of this new motor is really known - the car is going to stay relatively stock. As much as I want to have a street demon again... I just do not feel right doing that to a new car!

I plan on keeping this car for some time - Maybe toss on a few bolt ons and see what Cobb can do with these tunes. I am also an idiot who will probably get itchy for more power.

I Support ClubWRX
    I added sill plates, Hella super tone horns, front license plate delete and, my favorite add: STS. Mine is 15 wrb,6mt LTD.
    1 Leather seating is da bomb

Went with the Limited with the Navi/HK upgrade. Picked up the homelink/dimmer and all weather mats as well. Should be getting a VON and what not in the next day or two!

Nice, the wait really is not too long(yes it is)! Good time to research, and enjoy others build thread for ideas. Congrats man.
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium
    Warranty friendly mods for now-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

Quote Originally Posted by Rainking View Post

I would suggest the home-link / auto dimmer rear view mirror.
    +1. I was driving my STi for the first time last night at time and some freakin big pickup truck was behind me. High up headlights. Man was I wishing for the mirror that would autodim headlights. My Xterra has this by default and alot of cars you just manually press this little lever. Wish at least the default mirror had this. Now I feel I may have to pony up the cash for the mirror so I can have this function and homelink.
    2013 Black STi Limited sedan

Got an early december date - but dealer said that should get bumped to October (lets hope for that!)

Just got an update from the dealer... Early November.

The earlier the better! Need to somehow trick the Fiance into allowing me to pick up some purdy summer shoes after the winter.

F1-15 | ISS Forged - Handcrafted for Performance, Custom Forged Wheels

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by grendels_wrx View Post
    +1. I was driving my STi for the first time last night at time and some freakin big pickup truck was behind me. High up headlights. Man was I wishing for the mirror that would autodim headlights. My Xterra has this by default and alot of cars you just manually press this little lever. Wish at least the default mirror had this. Now I feel I may have to pony up the cash for the mirror so I can have this function and homelink.
    Why didn't you just flip the tab down?
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    Why didn't you just flip the tab down?
    lolol, that's exactly what I thought too.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.