New STI owner
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New STI owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sup everyone!? Finally able to afford an STI so I pulled the trigger on a silver 2013 Limited Sedan. Picked ...

New STI owner

Sup everyone!? Finally able to afford an STI so I pulled the trigger on a silver 2013 Limited Sedan. Picked it up with 8500 miles on the odo. I've really enjoyed learning the car and plan to mod very soon. It came with the spt exhaust so I'm planning on the Cobb intake and a custom 90 tune since I live in AK and Cobb doesn't have a map for 90.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice!! Pics?? 90, ewww lol that stinks
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium

Torqued Performance Stage 2, Invidia Catless Divorced Wastegate Downpipe, Perrin Heat Shield, Cobb Knob, Kartboy Short Shifter, Kartboy Front & Rear Shifter Bushings, STRi 52mm Amber Boost Gauge, SMY ClusterMaker Pod, Subaru OEM Black WRX Ornaments

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome and congrats! Not many mods you'll be able to do with 90 octane. I'd purchase engine management if only to keep an eye on critical parameters.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Welcome

Congrats on the buy!!
    Lets see some pictures!
    When did we stop being who we want to be, and start being the person the world told us to be...

Stink Eye Mob #801
    Instagram: Infamouszoltan
    InfamousZoltanSTi

What? another AK resident with an Sti i dont know, im slipping on my game. Congrats on the car though. Fairbanks or anchorage? I got a 2013 Sti also.
    2013 Subaru STI

I live in igloos and hunt seals with my pet polar bear Jean Claude Van Damme.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbravo_AK View Post
    What? another AK resident with an Sti i dont know, im slipping on my game. Congrats on the car though. Fairbanks or anchorage? I got a 2013 Sti also.
    Sup man, Anchorage. Use to live in Delta Junction then Kodiak now here, lol.

The Guy On The Couch TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!!
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

Congrats man. You got same thing I got with close to same mileage but I got black. Post some pics. Why are you doing cold air intake?
    2013 Black STi Limited sedan

I pulled the trigger yesterday on a 2015 white base with foglamps. I did not want a moon roof or leather and that seems to be the only route to that. I would have loved to get a STI but the mileage was too poor, I live in Houston. Unfortunately there were no base models in Texas so I get to wait 2 months for Japan to build me one.

Quote Originally Posted by 13wrxsti View Post
    Sup man, Anchorage. Use to live in Delta Junction then Kodiak now here, lol.
    Nice I live in Fairbanks but visit anchorage a lot, do they got any subaru meets or anything there?
    2013 Subaru STI

Nice dude...post pics mmmhmmmmm yum

2015 WRX STi
    World Rally Blue

Smaug is his name and he has a friggin dragon wing.
    Boom Cannon

Nice I live in Fairbanks but visit anchorage a lot, do they got any subaru meets or anything there?
    I'm not sure. I'm still getting to know the area. I've only been here a month.

I'm not sure. I'm still getting to know the area. I've only been here a month.

Ha nice stationed at elmendorf? ill be up in anchorage to visit underground performance at the end of the month then onto kansas city.
    2013 Subaru STI

Ha nice stationed at elmendorf? ill be up in anchorage to visit underground performance at the end of the month then onto kansas city.
    Nah man. I'm a civilian. I was prior Army for 6 years but got out. I moved up to AK in 2011 for work and haven't ever left. I actually love it here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.