New to the Family

This is a discussion on New to the Family within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just got a 2005 wrx after having a 1998 Legacy 2.5 for the past 5 years . The legacy was ...

New to the Family

Just got a 2005 wrx after having a 1998 Legacy 2.5 for the past 5 years . The legacy was fun to drive but the wrx is whole nother monster . Loving it , except previous owner put in Tein springs but never changed shocks . 129 littered with bumps n bruises . New to this world so some of my lingo may be off , sorry about that lol. Seen several wrx's n sti's heading up to work on 95 towards Peabody. Thanks for the waves and back at ya. Last but not least I'd like let you guys know I may be one of few (haven't run into any yet) with a AT. Had bad experiences with MT's n just got tired of them . So please be kind lol . One question so far, what shocks should I get and should I think about raising it back up as I live n work in MA and the weather up here gets bad with all the snow ? Thanks for your help in advance .

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!
    To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

Instagram: Infamouszoltan
    Tumblr: Turbospooledtreflip

Bill Freakin Murray TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

Welcome! You could do OEM springs/shocks if you wanna raise it back up. If you are looking to keep it a little lower I know a lot of guys here love the RCE Black/Koni Yellow setup. Can't personally speak to this set-up as it's still on my to-do mod list.

Sorry it's been a while but seeing as ur in Milwaukee I'm assuming u deal with some snow , so what do you think , raise it or lower it ? I do like the way it looks lowered but the snow and having to travel back n forth on highway worries me a bit . Thanks