Two 2015 wrx q's I can't find in manual
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Two 2015 wrx q's I can't find in manual within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys two q's I can't find answers for in the manual. 2015 wrx cvt 1. About to do my ...

Two 2015 wrx q's I can't find in manual

Hey guys two q's I can't find answers for in the manual.

2015 wrx cvt

1. About to do my first fill up don't know what fuel it came with (91 or 93) can I put in 93? Or is it not worth it and go 91 (got Costco and bj's)? Should I get tank super low?

2. Is it ok to switch is drive modes on the fly? For example get off highway in s mode driving local town roads switch to I mode while driving?

Thanks for noob help

Btw car is amazing coming from 2007 civic

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Regarding question 1, if you have 93 available, use it! Do not skimp on fuel!
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium
    Warranty friendly mods for now-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

Quote Originally Posted by Goose42 View Post
    Regarding question 1, if you have 93 available, use it! Do not skimp on fuel!
    So if the car had 91 and I'm down to a quater can I mix in 93?

Quote Originally Posted by WrxGuy2015 View Post
    So if the car had 91 and I'm down to a quater can I mix in 93?
    Yes. Higher octane. You can run both anyway. I'd stick to one or the other though and try not mixing brands and octane too much. But if you're low it shouldn't matter
    Stinkeye member 520

Quote Originally Posted by nsibanez View Post
    Yes. Higher octane. You can run both anyway. I'd stick to one or the other though and try not mixing brands and octane too much. But if you're low it shouldn't matter
    Got it filled up and will stick with 93

I switch driving modes on the fly.... Can't see why it would be a bad thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Scoob1318 View Post
    I switch driving modes on the fly.... Can't see why it would be a bad thing to do
    Changing on the fly is fine. You are simply telling the computer how you want it to behave.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Logics View Post
    Changing on the fly is fine. You are simply telling the computer how you want it to behave.
    +1
    2015 WRX Premium CVT in WR Blue

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.